Good alternative launchers/lock screens for Android?

camatt606

Not a huge fan of the default layout for android, so I've been looking at alternatives lately. I was using Nova for a while, but I'd like to see what other options exist, so I figured I'd ask the community here what your favorites are? I also recently picked up the Next lock screen from Microsoft, and been surprised by how good it is. Although one issue I am having with it has been that the quick launch icons on the bottom of the screen have a habit of disappearing, and there doesn't seem to be a way of locking your location, so it doesn't shuffle you to different configurations of the lock screen whenever it detects you out of the house.

RoseKaizer

Try CM launcher, I used that app and it was nice to use. Until now I have it in my phone and I enjoy using it.

Maxroger

I have used Nova, but I'm yet to try next, personally I don't fancy launchers as they tend to slow down my phone after a while, but still, sometimes I like to change the look of my device, I use Evie launcher, it's lightweight, really smooth too and comes with its own little theme store, although it doesn't have as many features as Nova does, I could live with that.

Dracindo

I wish I could help you, but I use the defaults. Not saying I like it, but I can't find anything that really comes close to my liking. I then decided to just stick with what I got, as I'm not bothered with it and sure that my phone's memory space won't needlessly fill up with all these lock screens, backgrounds, themes, wake up alarms, and so on.

And in the end, the default one for me has the most professional look, in case someone were to catch a glimp of it. It's completely different than a Cuphead theme, for example, but if I can find that theme, I'm using it. Unprofessional or not, it's my phone! :p

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views