Do you prefer wallpaper to be a shiny nature, or dark night ?

Which one would you choose ?

• Bright wallpaper

• Dark wallpaper

Results are only viewable after voting.

DenisMNE

I love using wallpapers that contain something that is usually darker since I use my phone mostly at night.

Are you the same or you like keeping a bright wallpaper ?

For en example, which wallpaper would you choose ?

download.jpg
images.jpg

kd06

I love using wallpapers that contain something that is usually darker since I use my phone mostly at night.

Are you the same or you like keeping a bright wallpaper ?

For en example, which wallpaper would you choose ?

View attachment 1146View attachment 1147
I would choose the bright one. I guess the reason for my answer is that I'm a girl? I also guess that most of us girls are really not into dark things you know, once maturity hits you (haha).

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
You got that right.Darkness for girls is in their teens and for guys when they reach maturity.
For some reason, I love it.
I think it is because I mostly spend time on my computer late nights with no light so my eyes got used to dark more than to brightness.
Not to say that I do not go out, haha, I am just bother when I have something bright right in front of my face.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Well, that doesn't have to be the case. I've seen a whole lot of dark mode wallpapers that you are more likely to find on a girl's smartphone than on a man's.

But yeah, most of the times, women prefer a more brighter wallpapers and men prefer darker. I just use a darker one because it's better for my eyes.

Martinsx

Dark is more lovely and classic for men in my opinion. I think that sex have an influence on the choice of wallpaper color people choose.

Men are more likely to choose black and red wallpaper, while female would probably prefer pink, yellow, blue and more shiny colors.

DenisMNE

Red one ? Haha, not the case with me ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only ones I could go with are black and gray.
There is no other color that will interest me, besides those two and sometimes blue.So I guess, I am on the female side on that one, haha.

maedorothy

I prefer dark one, too girly when I used shiny wallpapers ? I'm not used to it but sometimes I used to ??‍♀️

EfficientNinja

I like to keep mine as clean as possible. Any solid color or wallpapers with black as the dominant color is what I like because I spend a lot of hours staring in a computer at night.

albino

I think your question has multiple answers, because choosing wallpapers depends on the text and other apps colors, if you set or select a black color on your text color for sure you can't see it if you choose the darker background or wallpaper. So you have to choose some wallpaper that suits or having a color that enhance the color or quality of your text and other mobile apps for better eye perception.

kd06

@DenisMNE maybe you'll like red if it'll catch your appeal. You can never tell right?
You must try and give it a go if I were you. <3

Dracindo

Dracindo
I've tried a red wallpaper once and it was far from being good. It's still too bright to look at it when you wake up in the morning and it's not bright enough when you could use a little brightness. Doesn't mean red wallpapers are bad, but to me they're a combination of the worst qualities of both brightness and darkness.

aguilar10

I like my wallpaper dark. Maybe because I use my devices at night. Also, bright colors hurt my eyes whenever I open my phone especially when it's midnight. Maybe colorful wallpapers are for teens only, once you reach your maturity stage, you'd like to switch to something that isn't flashy.

Bhavez

I preferred to used bright colored wallpaper, specially green color, because I love nature. It represent my life, since my life is colorful, that's why I choose it. Hehehhe.:):)

puregrace

I tried the lighter wallpaper on the homescreen and really could not see the icons. Since then I have moved to darker wallpapers. They are not so shiny at the dark and one can see the mobile icons very clearly.

Moreover, it looks elegant and also depends upon the color of the phone. I choose lighter mobile covers and hence I contrast it with a darker wallpaper.

gconcha

Dark night for me!! Lots of times I have used the night sky as a background, not only for my phone but also my laptop. One of my favorites is the picture of Calvin and Hobbes staring at the night sky. I absolutely love it. There is also on picture that I used where a girl is sitting on top of a mountain I think, and she was staring at the city. With all the lights and the stars. Definitely one of those pictures that made me feel things.

Dracindo

One of the most painful things is just waking up and turning on your phone to check the time and have your eyes burnt by the light. Dark wallpapers are less effective, thus better in my opinion.

Caguioa747

For me, I would choose the black one. Because i think the black one relaxes my eye's rather the other one. Its like calming my sight and reduces destruction.

joshy404

I always look for a black wallpaper for both my smartphones and my computer. Thus, to answer your question I prefer dark night wallpapers. It started when I came across a facebook post about black wallpaper helps save battery of your smartphone. But, it is more than that. It's my favorite color. Every time I look at anything black I feel pleased.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views