Dark theme for Facebook

Dracindo

I've recently find a Google Chrome extension that puts Facebook in night mode. It's really handy if you love night mode on apps and/or if you want to save trouble on your eyes. In my opinion, it's better this than to download an app that turns your screen more yellow. It helps too, but I don't like to look at it. It really looks ugly then.

1547803479492.png

This on the other hand still has a decent look to it, and I can keep browsing for longer times at night or in the morning. And during the day, at work, people don't first think that I'm on Facebook, so I look like I'm doing something else that could be important, or at least professional.

Get the extension here

Rodney Olson

Does this extension work with other sites? or just with Facebook?
If yes then I would like to use it to view some websites that I usually visit and read information there. I really night mode as what you said.

Dracindo

Dracindo
This extension is for Facebook only. For other sites, they either have dark mode themselves or their own respective dark mode extension. In order to find those you have to type in the name of the site in your search engine, followed by "dark mode" or "night mode" and hope for the best when you hit enter.

Otherwise if you really need an eye saver for certain sites, you should probably consider an eye saver app. For PC I believe f.lux is what you need.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies