Covers for your cell phone

Dracindo

Do you guys use covers? And if so, what kind of covers do you usually look for? Just a casual one to protect your phone, one with a good design, or one that could also be functional?

I know my girlfriend has a cover where she can also store her cards in (bus pass, ID, credit card, ...), and for my phone I got a cover where I can still see the time through the cover, as well as some other minor details.

So what do you guys prefer? Or do you have a cover that's even more unique or usefull?

superlengka

Yes, I do use phone covers, but nothing special I just follow the trends, and often changed it depends on my mood, like something bright and attractive it just makes me happy, and since i'm little clumsy and often drop my phone, i bought something hard that can protect the screen but still with the good design.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Do you actually pay more if the cover has a design? I just buy something grey or black for about 30-40 dollar to protect it, but I love to see people design their phone like this. Whilst everyone can buy a colorful cover, it just seems to seperate to open minded dreamers from casual chiques. Nothing wrong with either types of person, just love to see that some prefer one over the other.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.