Candy Crush Era!

Joey Mercado

There were portions in our lives where we are having fun of our mobile games, it can be offline or online games, However I would like to ask the forum members regarding their experience in the era where the main games is the Candy Crush whether it is Saga, Cola or anything. and by this Can you share your happy sad moments and exciting moments playing this Candy Crush? And as of now even though there are a lot of games coming out are you still playing the Candy crush?

And what level have you reached?

Thank you looking forward to read some of your amazing experience playing the games

Attachments

• candy crush.jpg
    candy crush.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14

Mabbrel

It is an absolute yes for me because I still have it on two of my tabs and still excites me a lot with how it gives me the opportunity to challengescores or challenge my friends on Facebook to be honest with you. I personally think it is an addictive game and even giving how challenging the levels are - still makes it even more fun. I got stucked at level 101but still trying to improve. But I can tell you my younger sister is way beyond that level which I found amazing. just love that colourful bombs.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
WOW!! Yes me too it is ironic when the younger siblings of yours got far away stages than yours despite the fact that you are the one who thought them to play the game isn't it? And aside from that It seems so easy for them to overcome the stages where we got stuck haha.. Thank you for sharing :)

Mabbrel

Mabbrel
That's very true (y) Joey Mercado. I taught her and it took just a day for her to catch-UP. It seems to me like a mockery anytime she make me see her current level. I moved up level today anyway. haha... But I still think it's a fantastic game.

EfficientNinja

I don’t play these types of games much but my mom does and she is very good at it. I always brag about the levels she’s reached to my friends and even they are amazed at how good she is! I might have inherited the gamer genes from both my mom and dad. lol :ROFLMAO:

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Haha, Seems like your Mom is an ultimate PRO in gaming this Candy Crush, haha likewise but not my Mom nor my Dad but some of my aunties are still playing this games and WOooahh they are great, sometimes I think is this games really made for them? haha

Thank you for the reply

Jomjom

I still play this game. Actually, what I have here is Candy Crush Soda. It's more entertaining than Saga, as per viewpoint of mine. Anyway, I'm not playing it everyday but still I manage to play it at least twice a week.

Dracindo

Dracindo
It's basically the same game by the same developer or company, right? But instead of matching with candy, you have to match soda. To be honest, this is a pretty cheap way to leech off even more money from match 3 lovers. Not saying it's illegal or anything, but it's a good way to earn a lot more money for just changing the textures and swap the sounds.

DenisMNE

I never played Candy crush so I can not really relate to this topic.I never found it interesting enough.On the other hand, my aunt did and I was only watching.
Looks fun but I am attracted to games that have to be played more strategically and on long run.
Candy crush just doesn't seem like it.

Dracindo

I have played it until I ran out of lives and had to wait or pay to play more. I remember turning off the internet connection, and then change the time of my phone to the next day, then claim my 5 new hearts, and change the time back to normal. Play until I ran out, and repeat the process.
Did this until I reached level 50 or something, then I got bored and uninstalled it.

When I see my parents and sister at level 1700 and higher, and see the levels they keep repeating over and over, I'm feeling happy that I managed to break free from this game. The longer you play, the more it's about luck or the money you spent, rather than your skill level.
I'm glad they never paid a single dime for the game.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, but I feel like the developers aren't really putting much effort in their game, other than adding more levels and collecting cash from addicted people, and only use a portion of their spoils to keep the game online.

Rodney Olson

This game is interesting and I played it sometimes but seem it is a game for girls. Also, my favorited games are sports and action games.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Candy Crush is really colorful and I feel like its main color focus is pink, so I can understand why you would think it's a girl game. Also the way the characters look, of course. But rest assured, it is not. The colors are just for the theme, which is Candy.
Many people play it, boys, girls, men, women and everything in between. It's no shame if you play Candy Crush, as long as you enjoy it.

That being said, since your niche is in sport and action games, I doubt you'll find joy in Candy Crush. You could try, of course, don't let me stop you, but if you're going for a match 3 game, there are better types out there. Some with an RPG tint even. I remember AdventureQuest making such an app once. Gameplay is simple and might get tedious over time, but if you know the guys from AdventureQuest, you'll know you're gonna get a lot of jokes and cheesy puns :D

kaellic

I used to enjoy playing when I was younger, I don't play as much now. I remember playing for hours trying to get past the first hundred levels. The newer sagas I've never seriously played, but the original is the one I remember having a blast with.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Yeah, any other match 3 games made by this developer just felt like the exact same game. They'd probably wanted more money for harldy any extra works, so they just copy pasted the original Candy Crush and changed the images and sound effects to make it look like a completely new game, but it's the exact same!

Adrian120501

Actually i have tried to play candy crush game's but not everyday. I only play that when I'm bored and I play that in my father's phone. My father love's that game until now even if there are so many game's that have been published. That's why sometime's I play candy crush also and I just want to share that my father's level in candy crush is almost 200+ and when i play in that level i find it hard to win the game hahaha that is my opinion only. For me candy crush is still best to play.

wallet

I am not playing candy crush anymore, I used to play it in the past but now I play Farm hero Saga, I have reached at 1150 level and I plan to finish this game.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.