Betop G1 Bluetooth Game Controller - Design for Huawei

gearvita

The Betop G1 game controller is designed specifically for phones of the Huawei Mate 20 series including Mate 20 X and Mate 20 Pro. It comes with an ergonomic design for a great game performance and comfortable use even when playing for long hours. The Huawei gamepad has a joystick, D-pad and, two shoulder buttons. Built-in battery with 400mAh, can be used up to 25 hours with one full charge. Thanks to quick charge support, a 5-minute charging is enough to for another 2 hours of gaming.

Product Features:
● Supports Huawei Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro/Mate 20 X.
● Gamepad setting, game recording, game acceleration, button anti touch by mistake.
● EMUI system 9.0 built-in gamepad application assistant.
● Easy to install and connect.
● One-handed operation.
● Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 (NORDIC Bluetooth 5.0 chip), don't need root.
● Built-in lithium battery 400mA, charging 5 minutes works 2 hours, full charge works 25 hours, standby time of 180 days.
● Compatible with Android mainstream games.

The game controller comes in black and is designed to feel comfortable in your hand even when playing for long. You can purchase it on GearVita for $49.99: https://gearvita.com/betop-g1-bluetooth-game-controller.html

You may like:
xiaomi mi max 3 4g smartphone in stock
xiaomi mi box s tv box global version in stock

Betop G1 Game Controller.jpg

Dracindo

Wow, I didn't even think controllers for smartphones existed! That's so awesome! It would be so much better to actually feel these buttons, rather than having them emulated on the app.

The price is a little bit over the top, if you ask me. I could get a controller for a console or my PC at the same price range, which (obviously) includes more buttons.
I might consider this as a Christmas gift next year, when I have a better smartphone, and the product is priced down. I personally wouldn't pay more than $25, but I come from a console and PC environment, so maybe it's just me.

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.