Best selfie sticks?

ElGuapo96

What are some of the best selfie stick on the market? Every single one i have every tried is designed so awkwardly and they never seem to fit my phone. Either it automatically presses the button that locks my phone or it is just way too small to fit, it always seem to have the same issue. Which selfie stick would you recommend me that will last me for a while and that is absolutely durable and reliable, since i don't want it snapping and i don't want to drop my phone from a big height.
Thanks in advance, love the help i am getting so far :)

Dracindo

As much as I want to help, I can't really recommend a selfie stick without knowing what kind of smartphone you have. Not every selfie stick is good for every phone. I can say Stick A is amazing, while Stick B is what's best for you.
So for which smartphone is it?

Valerie Green

Selfie stick is like the tripod for DSLR. But nowadays people hardly use selfie stick. So it would comfortable using finger for selfies.

But still if you want to have a selfie stick for a group selfie or for traveling selfie then you can have one from Amazon, they have some great ones.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.