Best printers?

DenisMNE

I've been without a printer for years.

During last few weeks my need for it increased since I am tired of going to the local stores to print out my documents.
I would rather have one at home.

What are the best ones out there right now ?
I am interested in price, of course, their speed and reliability.

If someone is using a printer, please tell me which one do you use and who is it serving you.

Thank you.

Fishbate

I'm using an HP 3n1 printer , its a ENVY 4520 and i bought it last 3-5 months ago for around $70
on an local online shop...it was on sale so i had some savings.
1524035683289.png

I also use an HP deskjet 1112 for mass printing at my satellite shop. I have installed a CIS (continuous ink system) in it for efficiency. It's only around $30 so its very affordable.
1524035796628.png

I use HP because their service centers are closest to my location, and parts are available in the market. They work fine for me with minor problems encountered.

Dracindo

Dracindo
I'm hardly ever using a printer, because everything is either meant to be on my computer, or for sending to someone else, which can be done by mail. I only have one to print entree tickets for some events.

But we too have an HP printer and we're quite happy with it. Although it was difficult working with the software the first time we used it.

DenisMNE

Wow, I could get both for 100$ without sweating.
It looks like you can't miss with these prices.

I always though that a good printer is super expensive, but looks like I am wrong.
You think I should go with 70$ one over 30$ one, just not to be sorry later for 40$ difference ?

Fishbate

Fishbate
If your using it as an office equipment, i suggest you buy a printer that is specifically made for office works and multi features. The printers i use are specifically for lite usage.... Although i have upgraded the 1112 deskjet for mass printing, originally it was designed only for lite an personal use.

In terms of quality vs cost... i would go for quality. ENVY 4520 is high quality multi function printer and i think it will serve you well. I think you should go for it...

Have a great day:coffee:!

DenisMNE

I bought this one:

366291-samsung-xpress-m2020w.jpg

It costed me around 50$ in my country.
Samsung express m2020w.
I tested it out, works fine for now.
Thank you !

Joey Mercado

I've been without a printer for years.

During last few weeks my need for it increased since I am tired of going to the local stores to print out my documents.
I would rather have one at home.

What are the best ones out there right now ?
I am interested in price, of course, their speed and reliability.

If someone is using a printer, please tell me which one do you use and who is it serving you.

Thank you.

Oops I am sorry mate, seems that I am late to reply here regarding my suggestions on best printer, But seems you already bought One, and it is working fine now, It is good to hear, at least you bought the good quality of printer now :)

AJoseph94

Ugh! That could be hectic! I would hate to have to walk or drive all the way to the printing shop just to print a bunch of copies. It's too much work, especially if you already have a busy schedule. I would definitely suggest getting a printer so you don't have to deal with more of these problems. The best printer you can buy, which is the same one I have, is the HP printer. It holds a lot of ink, and it can get the job done relatively fast. You won't regret it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views