Best Mobile Wallet

Winn04

I have noticed that there are numerous mobile wallets offers services similar with each other.Especially those that are mostly accepted international like for example: Paypal, Payoneer, Skrill etc.I just wanna know if there's a difference in each and every one of this mobile wallets even in the slightest way?

wilyhamarens

Paypal and Payoneer are definitely one of the known online pockets or wallets. These wallets are secured and are being used by a lot of people around the globe. Thery're mostly used for receiving payments by doing some only jobs or sales. You can also transfer money easily to another account overseas without any extra fees.

For Paypal, you just need to verify it using any debit or credit card. It's also easy to verify Payoneer so you'll never need to worry about it. I just suggest to keep your credentials in mind instead of saving it in your computer for security purposes. I'm not familiar with Skrill so you better go with the known wallets services online.

Racky18

Racky18
Yes paypal is certainly popular and easy way to withdraw your money and you can also use the money to buy a certain merchandise online.In other words you do business with paypal as a money receiver at the same time seller of products of any kind.but the down side their very stricked if they find out that your money to be received increased tremendously that will caught their attention to hold your money it is really a big hassle in your part especially if you need the money badly.

Winn04

My only complain about paypal is they are too strict regarding your fund that there are incidents that if the amount received suddenly increases to a big amount than you were ussually receiving before, it will trigger the security and will hold your money. Sometimes it is a big hassle to the user who needs to withraw their funds. But yeah, paypal is still very usefull for receiving payments if you do not have a bank account.

RoseKaizer

For me the best mobile wallet are Gcash and Coins.ph, I tried that and I am satisfied to their services

Winn04

Winn04
I use GCASH and COINS.PH as well. Yes tgey are truly helpful. They do not just serve as a mobile wallet for me, there serve as a source of extra income too. You should also try PAYMAYA, I also use it, It is useful as well, when if happens that GCASH AND COINS.PH have some maintanence issue, you will have an additional back up with PAYMAYA.

myka_empaces

I think the best wallet for mobile is paypal because its an international and you only need a credit card or a debit card to verify your account and its very easy to used.

Rob Reece

Rob Reece
I agree with you, Paypal is more poplar payment gateway online thus if these providers like this are offering mobile wallet online then we can trust them.

My advice is, go with which is the best and most trusted on the net.

focusedwriter10

focusedwriter10
I agree with you. PayPal is convenient and used in most parts of the world. I have been using it for the last 7 years.

Skrill was amazing until the Brexit thing made things terrible. They no longer accept $$$$

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.