Best iPhone X cases?

Jack London

My brother has bought a iPhone X and he is asking me to find a best iPhone X case for him but I am not sure which is the best iPhone X case out there. Can you share some images about iPhone X cases that we should buy? and why you think it is the best?

janleo

Cant suggest any if its the inner casing you need. Though, I'd recommend you also buy an outer casing. Those one's that wont easily slip out your pocket. You'll never know when a pickpocket shows up.

Rodney Olson

I like this case and it looks clean and professional.
You can try to search it on your market and I think there are many cases look better and you can choose one depending on your hobby.

iPhone-X-Case.jpg

Reactions: arcsmart18

arcsmart18

arcsmart18
This is a nice casing. I think I need to buy a new one since my case for my phone is already broken. I accidentally broke it two weeks ago; so, I have to buy a new casing, hopefully, this week. But I think the case here is not a fit for my phone. My camera is in the middle, so I have to find a case that doesn't cover the back camera of my phone.

zenhashy

Have you tried the mipic app? It is based in England and they sell customized products such as iphone cases. You can create your own unique iPhone case just upload the photo or design you want then choose the model or unit of your phone.

Their iPhone cases are made of tough plastics and the best heat printing technology to give your iPhone or Samsung the coolest finish. Snap cases come with a choice of polished Gloss or Matte finishes while the gloss Tough case provides that extra layer of protection with a silicone insert for some added bounce.

By the way, these are the available units: iPhone X, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4.

The good thing about it is that you can sell your design. Another ways of earning money.

With respect to the duration of delivery it takes three to five days if you lived around United Kingdom. While it takes five to twenty one days if you lived outside United Kingdom.

I haven't tried personally their product but I found some reviews that it is actually good and satisfying. And here's the link : https://www.facebook.com/pg/mipic/reviews/?ref=page_internal

You can visit their site www.mipic.co or:

mipic.jpg

you can visit mine, in case you want something from my designs - www.mipic.co/zenhashy
IMG_3465.JPGIMG_3498.JPGIMG_3499.JPGIMG_3503.JPGIMG_3504.JPGIMG_3505.JPGIMG_3506.JPGIMG_3519.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3500.JPG
    IMG_3500.JPG
    321.7 KB · Views: 10
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies