Best Browser for Downloads?

Martinsx

Everyone has his own favorite browser used to do any online activities. There are several browsers out there that one can choose from but with all the various browsers online, my favorite happens to be Google Chrome browser. It is very good when it comes to surfing the internet but my best browser when it comes to downloading files, music, videos, opera mini is the best.

The reason why I prefer to use opera mini browser for my downloads is because of how it works with cueing files up for download. I made use of UC browser for my downloads before but it always end my downloading session abruptly until I tried out opera mini browser. It can cue more than 20 files and download all of them without any breakups.

Khine012

Well I would recommend the browser for samsung galaxy and based on my research it is much better to use it than the google chrome. From the reviews I have watched it is much faster and it has a lot of features you can add extensions like adblocker but i think when using chrome in phone you cannot add extensions I think it only applies to using chrome in windows. Navigating through tabs is also easy and again the respond time compared to google is faster.
But the downside is that it takes more space compared to google chrome but it wouldn't be a problem cause' more phones sold today offers a variety of more internal memory exceeding 8 GB.

Martinsx

Martinsx
This is exactly my experience with using opera mini for all my downloads lately. I hardly use it for my browsing business but once it gets to the point that I would be needing to download a file, it's straight forward to my opera mini browser because it's a lot more convenient for download than any other browser out there.

UC browser is good as well to some extent but opera mini is far more superior in both speed of the download and blocking of annoying ads that keeps popping up. Google Chrome browser is solely good for browsing and not downloading tasks.

kaisantos2229

Everyone has his own favorite browser used to do any online activities. There are several browsers out there that one can choose from but with all the various browsers online, my favorite happens to be Google Chrome browser. It is very good when it comes to surfing the internet but my best browser when it comes to downloading files, music, videos, opera mini is the best.

The reason why I prefer to use opera mini browser for my downloads is because of how it works with cueing files up for download. I made use of UC browser for my downloads before but it always end my downloading session abruptly until I tried out opera mini browser. It can cue more than 20 files and download all of them without any breakups.

I have to agree with this, indeed Opera mini for me is the best browser for mobile phones specially when downloading videos and photos and I always use it in all my mobile phones. So, I also suggest Opera mini as an alternative mobile phone broswer.

axivwater14

For me, I recommend UC browser for those bigger ram and memory, this browser can speed up your downloads. For lesser memory download UC mini. You can surf through web faster and at the same time it also can speed up your downloads.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views