Apple shows off a 4K video with the iPhone Xs

BillEssley

Apple has always been known for being the world's leading creative company, and video footage from its latest smartphone also shows this. To introduce the features of the iPhone Xs such as 4K video recording, slow-motion, time-lapse, the team took the topic of water, fire, metal and light are simulated by the familiar accessories.

In the first part of the video, with a loudspeaker, screen and water, slow-motion video playback of the iPhone Xs becomes more appealing to the viewer. The same is true when the company uses a glass with a variety of colors for video effects like in the universe.

iPhone Xs and Xs Max are equipped dual cameras with 12 megapixel resolution. It is also one of the few smartphones in the world capable of shooting 4K video at 60 frames per second.

Backstage video test video 4K with iPhone Xs:

mystique07

That's a good video which is almost tempting me to upgrade from my current iPhone 8 which is almost a year old now. It is really excellent to see the 4K video at 60 frames per second. The only thing we would need right now is more storage to save all our 4K videos which will definitely occupy more space. Need to get more iCloud storage or look at other cloud service providers so that we can backup our videos since the inbuilt storage will not be enough (64 GB). If you are planning on getting the higher memory version then that is another scenario but I don't find any good reason to justify the higher cost only because we are getting more memory space.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.