All About GAMING!!

Joey Mercado

Hello Everyone , Can i have your suggestions regarding the best brands or affordable yet good quality gaming brands for Computer Accessories such as Gaming Mouse and Gaming Keyboard and where I can buy those ? Whether it was Wireless or Cord one!

Thank you!

Hoping for your response..

DenisMNE

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
oh well thank you I will take a look at it , cause as of the moment I am currently using the Xplore Keyboard and mouse I am much satisfied with the performance but I would like to try more and test more which one is better and which one might worst. I will check on it :) Thank you

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
No problem.

What games do you play? My brother bought a mouse and keyboard so he can play LoL.
I will ask him and get it back in here when I find some time to post about gaming related things.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Haha actually I am not a gamer but this Rules of Survival make me think to buy these gaming keyboard and mouse. :) Hoping that there will be more reply here especially those who tend to play the LOL and ROS so that you can get back to your brother asap :)

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Oh, I get you.I haven't really had time to play games in the past years since my school got up to me, so I just watch and learn from my brother.
I had a talk with @EfficientNinja about Rules of Survival, I think and will definitely check it out.

zokilee

Hello, first I would like to say that there are some games that prefer different mouse and keyboard. Now the keyboard Razer Deathstalker and mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite are the one I can suggest to take a look. Keep in mind that you could always look for mouse and keyboard based on the type of the game that you play, like for example MOBA, MMO etc.

Reactions: DenisMNE

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Thank you for your reply, Yes this comment really helps a lot , that we should choose the right mouse and rgiht keyboard depends upon the game we want to play because not all special button on the gaming mouse will be the same effect when you play on the other games. Thank you

DenisMNE

I did not know that some games prefer certain types of keyboards and mouses.
What exactly do you mean ?
What is MOBA and MMO ?
I am not a gamer myself and I am not familiar with these terms.
If you could answer me on those questions, or even better, make a thread about it, it would be great.

zokilee

Well here is the thing, some gaming mouses and keyboards have extra buttons on themselves, some games recognize those buttons as shortcuts. What that means is that in some games instead of clicking for an example left click of the mouse 3 times in a row to make combo move or whatever, you can click that extra button and have the same effect. In games those buttons are usually known as macros. About MOBA and MMO meaning of words is shorten from full name as an example I used MOBA ( Multiplayer Online Battle Arena ) some of those are DOTA ,League of Legends etc. and MMO are Massively Multiplayer Online like World of Warcraft etc.

Hope this helps, if not I will be glad to make tread about this topic.

DenisMNE

Of course it does help !
I had no idea that some keyboards and mouses have extra gadgets to make your experience while gaming more comfortable.
Well, you did teach me something since I had no idea about the macros.
Oh, I know for those games but I never played them myself.
My brother does and I never bothered to look more into them, besides just watching him play sometimes.

AJoseph94

Yes, I can. I currently have a Lenovo which is, according to my younger and more tech-savvy little brother, one of the best casual laptops you could use for gaming. Although it isn't specifically a gaming computer, it does have T440s RAM and 12 gigabytes of energy. So, if you're worried about how many games you could actually download on this computer, there's no need to fret because it can actually download plenty great ones. I've had it for four years now and it has never failed me. You should definitely consider getting one.

EfficientNinja

For a gaming mouse, I'll suggest the Logitech G502. It has many features that are unique to it. It has an adjustable scrolling wheel, adjustable weight, etc.

For gaming keyboards, you should get a mechanical keyboard, regardless of the brand. But I would suggest Corsair if you can get some deals. You should also check what types of switches you like. I love using cherry blue switches because It's noisy and I like to hear my typing well. :LOL:

Darryl

I suggest ASUS. i highly reccomend it. Its one of the best for gaming.

Dracindo

In my honest opinion, Logitech is a pretty stable brand. It works good and usually comes with a very reasonable price. But I always people talk about how Razor is such an amazing brand for gaming and it is definetly worth its prices. But it's so expensive, and I feel like you pay more for the way it looks, rather than how amazingly it works. I even tried a Razor mouse at a friend's place and it's a good mouse, but I felt like my own mouse was equally good. I don't get why people would pay that much for the looks and brand.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.