What is the unit of your Samsung?

Ziea

The unit of my Samsung phone is the Samsung Galaxy J5 was, and is, a great phone for people who want the stylish looks of a Samsung flagship without spending an arm and a leg. Yes, performance might not be as good, but for less than half the price, it's hard to be too critical.
Should you buy one in 2018 though? Although the price has come down since its original release date – you can now pick one up for around 7k – and performance still remains solid, there's one fly in the ointment. As the name suggests, Samsung likes releasing new versions of the J5 series every year, and the previous two models have been released in June, meaning a new version is likely around the corner.
It'll undoubtedly cost more that the 2017 model – probably around 10k if we were pushed to make a prediction – but it'll likely be be a step forward when in terms of procssing power and include a better camera. The new version could also have a further impact on the price of its predecessor. In short, it's worth holding on if you can. If you're desperate for a new phone right now you should consider the new moto g6, because, to be blunt, it's the best phone we've ever seen under 10k.

daisy02

Mhine is Samsung J7core. I bought this because i know it has great features and good camera.

jeffreyjose48

The name of my Samsung unit is Samsung Galaxy Young. Its just a small smartphone. I really like the speed of my phone. My daughter keeps on borrowing this from me although she already had one. She also likes my Samsung Galaxy phone very much.

totoadrian

The unit of my samsung is samsung j7. As of today, the performance of my phone is very good even though its been 1 year since I buy it. I really love the front and rear camera, although there are many phone that has higher specifications and megapixels but I just loved it

Dracindo

Dracindo
I heard a lot of the Samsung J7 wen it released. There used to be a lot of hype about it the day it released. What are the specs of it, again? I know in your case, those specs might be a little bit degraded, but if it's still perfectly functional as the first day, then I might consider buying it as my next smartphone.

arnelbrix

The unit of Samsung I used right now is J7, because I really like the simplicity of the phone, easy to navigate and it has a lot of feature that you can use. I used it in almost a year, My Samsung j7 really important for me. I never leave the house with out my phone. I used it as my primary phone.

otepeezy

The unit of my Samsung is Samsung S6. As of now my Samsung is still in good condition. The camera's resolution is great and the built-in speaker of Samsung S6 is incredible. My aunt gave me this phone 1 year ago and she used this phone for almost 2 years and it's still in good condition. I use my phone to play different kind of games, surfing, sending messages, email at calls. Still, Samsung is doing a great job.

Dracindo

Oh god, so long ago. I think it was a galaxy S3 mini. My first smartphone. Prior to that I was using a Nokia 3100, I think. Used that brick for 7 years. But yeah, at one point you just have to upgrade.

clarisseblogs

I am currently using Samsung S8+ and I don't have any complaints about it. I love all of its features, the camera quality, and the whole aesthetics.

BrinaPresley

I currently have the Samsung S8+. I received it as part of AT&T's Next program and I am anxiously wanting to upgrade as quickly as possible. As far as quality goes, the phone runs smoothly just as expected. Also the battery life is great! However with its beveled edges it is not really a durable phone. I have cracked it many times and as of now it looks like it has been thrown off an airplane. It seems each drop no matter from how high I at least get a scratch on the screen. Unfortunately I think my toddler has dropped it enough to where it hadn't been properly working. This meant that I had to claim the insurance I had on it. :cautious: What a hassle! Anyways, I have a nice shiny new one and have spent the extra money to put it in a Lifeproof case. Hopefully it lasts until I upgrade. Don't hate me but I am wanting to upgrade to an iPhone.

XyferXyrus

Hello guyz. Good day to all of you, By the way I'm Ben, from Philippines. It is my first time to post in here. :) I just bought 2 samsung units last week, J4+ , i gave the other one to my son and the rest is for me of course for my personal use. :)

luv2xacosta

I have a samsung J7 prime and I have been using it for two years now. The model is very handy especially when it comes to taking selfies or taking pictures. But I am quite bothered because just like other samsung phone every time I charge it the phone is quite warm but t some said that it's normal. Well they quite handy and easier to use and aside from that it is easier to access the file and easier to files to other phones.

warhammer2c

S7 Edge.

Personally i bought it because i got a really good price on it and it was the best i could get for that amount of money, but i absolutely hate the rounded edges, lots of ghost touches, eventhough i use a high borders case.

Next phone i buy won't have curved glass for sure, but it's still working so damn well (esp. after flashing Lineage 15) after 2,5 years that i cannot justify a new purchase... yet.

Kyaseyn

I do not have a Samsung phone but my sister has. But before I did have. Sad to say, it was only a qwerty keypad phone, an old model I guess. The one that my sister has is Samsung J5 2016. It only has 2gb ram if I am not mistaken. She is having a problem using it. It has a bad performance. She cannot download games such as Mobile Legends, perhaps it is because of its ram and since it is already considered as an old model. She is waiting for its update though.

veselinnesterov

I bought for myself Samsung Galaxy A8. By the time I was buying it - it costed me at about 300 euros. I was kind a negative at the beginning and did not expect much of it but it turned out to be a really good value for my money. I have been using it for almost 8 months and no crashing or lagging at all. Navigation through the menus is always smooth and easy. It kinda surprised me how efficient a smartphone for that price can be.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views