What are the differences between iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr with iPhone X?

Rodney Olson

iPhone X is the first Apple smartphone with the top notch, while Xs, Xs Max and Xr are the new models released. What are the differences between iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr with iPhone X?

Aeolos

If you will not consider the internal upgrade as a differences among those phones then no. However, the Xr has only a single camera compare to dual camera for the rest of the new iphone X line up. The Xs max is really big. Apple said during the unveiling that the camera on the new Xs series are made with additional enhancement. There is no really significant differences that may look the previous iPhone X to be obsolete.

Cai07

iPhone X is the first Apple smartphone with the top notch, while Xs, Xs Max and Xr are the new models released. What are the differences between iPhone Xs, Xs Max, Xr with iPhone X?
I think Apple hasn’t done a lot of changes in the new models of iPhone. But, a lot of people say the new were models have greater functionality in terms of camera.

koki12346

The only thing that is significantly different is the camera. The specifications are better also. They look identically the same, just the dimensions on the Xs Max are bigger. No significant changes made.

Dracindo

I legit thought that the difference would be in physical sizes of the device. XS made me think of Extra Small, and then I didn't really read the other ones and automatically thought of S, M, L, and XL.

But I think it won't take long before Apple will make 3 of the same device, but with a difference in size, because not everyone has the same pocket size.

ctoom

They have almost the same hardware, the main difference is the camera. Then the size and colors!

XS max is the biggest one as far, the size is 6.5'
XS and Max have 3 colors options , but the XR has 6 colors!
XS and Max has dual back camera, XR still using 1 back camera.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.