Welcome to new forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dear friends!

I want to welcome you at our new forum, it is a smartphone forum which covers a broad range of topics from different smartphones to tablets. We will greatly appreciate your posts and contribution to all the topics on this forum. We hope that you will be able to learn from others as much as we will learn from your contribution.

I hope you will have a great time on the forum.
Forum Administrator

Last edited:

Uyj143

I'm glad to be here I'm uyj143, 19 years old, I'm a computer technicians for almost 2 years.

Hello guys :)

jelcataruc10

Hello Admin! This forum is amazing. I'm new here and I'm enjoying already. I'm planning to replace my smartphone and ideas are everywhere in this forum. Community is helpful on giving their opinions and reviews. Hope I can be of help to anyone in my stay here. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nards33

Hi Admin! I am new here and after reading some of the post, I've already acquired a lot of informations from smartphone users. I am still saving money to buy a new smartphone and by being a member to this forum, I hope to learn more and share any useful suggestions to my fellow members.

Jinini

Good day! Admin! I am new here and I love this forum because it will give everyone ideas what is good smart phones we can choose. We are thankful on this forum and hello to my co-members thank you for your useful suggestions, Keep it up guys.

Meg25

Hello admin! I really appreciate you for making this forum. My knowledge about smartphones is limited thus, this thread will help me explore and gain a lot of information. I am also saving up to buy a new one soon so this thread will help a lot.

coolprogramer36

Hello sir! I am so grateful that I found this awesome site! Thank you for letting me join this kind of forum.

argel24

Hello admin and hello members! I am a newbie here.It's so nice to be part of this forum since this is something I am looking for to get information about smartphones and of course I would like to share my thoughts and knowledge also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views