Used galaxy s5

Melancholy

I've been thinking of buying Samsung's Galaxy s5, since it's water-resistant and uses an Android OS version that I like. I've seen several used galaxy s5 offers online and in stores, but I was wondering if getting a used model is worth it when compared to buying a brand new one. I don't want to pay more for an unused phone, but I'm worried that a used s5 will come with defects or won't be water-resistant. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Fishbate

Well buying second hand items has its disadvantage and the most significant is reliability. You will never know if there's a defect after you have carefully used and inspected it. Usually you will know the difference only after using it for a certain time.

I have an S5 and the features are very unique from other galaxy models specially the sensors and the bio metric option. I didn't test my S5 for water resistance but they are very rigid.

My recommendation is carefully inspect the unit physically then try to check the features and functions if they are working before buying it.

Here are the specification for your reference:
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-1323

Have a great day:coffee:...

$EverythingIsGood$

Ok if your buying S5 i recommend buying it on the store you can really say it's brand new and there's no defect on the phone. but if you buy second hand or used product you need to be picky. cause you might get a defect phone or you might get scam. but having used phone is not bad because you will buy the phone more cheap. but you really need to be lucky finding someone will sell this type of phone and selling truly and not a scam. but i really recommend buying it on the store because your sure that the phone don't have any defect. but if you don't have much money to buy the phone in the store. you can wait for some discount and you might get the phone you like. but it's your decision this is only my opinion. it's still your decision either you will buy the phone in store or you will buy the used phone. hope you learn something :) and this is only my opinion.

Winn04

Buying a used gadget always has a risk. It was used. We all know everything has its limitations regardless how durable it is. Once it is used up up to its expected period of time. Like 5 or 7 years , then it will eventually stop functioning. Know the gadget that you are buying. Ask for its receipt or user manual, anything that indicates its date of purchsed. And then proceed to use test. See if everything is functioning just fine. Its voice call. Wi-fi. See if it's network is openline to any local service provider. Check the touch screen if it does not fail in some cases. Check if it is charging etc. And lastly, if your instinct says it is as good as new then you cann go ahead and buy it.

bleach123

I think it's better if you buy the new one since you do not know if there will be any defects on the used one except if you know personally the user before. And I heard some shops replace the internal parts of phones with fake ones so better be careful.

Nemo

GS5 was released in 2014, it's nearly impossible to find an original one in an exellent condition. Almost all of them are refurbished now. Refurbished phones look good from the outside, but they're old inside. And battery is not refurbished. I advise you GS7 if you wanna buy a good phone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.