Tablet dilemma?

kathacompany

Hi i'm wondering if what model and brand of a tablet would be the a perfect girt for yourself? Any suggestions please!

Last edited by a moderator:

novandak

It depends on the purposes of using. If you want to have a tablet that can make phone calls then I would suggest going with Samsung or Sony, vice versa you should buy a iPad tablet if you want to have a perfect "body" for your tablet :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim15

Samsung tab A is suitable for you. But if you have the money, get an Ipad for better camera but you need to pay for a lot of application cause it's on IOS.

Reactions: marciayudkin

kathacompany

kathacompany
Thanks a lot for the suggestion! I dont think im going for an ipad since i dont need its good camera that much since my phones camera is pretty good i think, samsung is so far the winner, thanks a lot!

marciayudkin

marciayudkin
I agree with this opinion although I don't know why Apple always has quality camera than Samsung while Samsung's camera resolution is always higher than Apple if comparing on this point only.

Reactions: arcsmart18

kathacompany

kathacompany
Thanks for that! I think its on the hardware already, just like in iphones; when you compare their 5mp camera to a samsung with 13mp camera iphone pictures are more quality than them, my friend has a iphone 4 which has 5mp and my old phone was a samsung with 16 mp and somehow my friends pictures are more good quality than mine

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads