Sony phones under $300?

ElGuapo96

What are the absolute best Sony smartphones that are under $300? I am kind of short on my budget and i am looking for a good, decent, durable and reliable phone. And as far as i know, Sony makes smartphones just like that. Also i absolutely love their devices aesthetics. They make the absolute prettiest looking phones out there and they are perfect for my style and my looks. Feel free to post videos, pictures and full specifications of the device you want to recommend me. I would be extremely appreciative if you would do that :)

DenisMNE

Maybe the best Sony phone that you can find around that 300$ mark would be Xperia z5 compact.
sony_xperia_z5_compact_1.jpg

It was launched in October 2015 and it is priced around 300 dollars.
It has good and bad features.
Good ones are that it has a very good design despite the price, it is very reliable when it comes down to touch screen, camera is pretty decent and battery should be durable.
The bad ones would be that it heats up pretty quickly by gaming for a longer time and you can't charge it via wi-fi.
There is this video I found that might be perfect, telling us is it worth it in these years.

Hope to hear your opinion !

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.