Samsung J7 screen broken

Martinsx

Yesterday night, I accidentally dropped my Samsung galaxy J7 after a few drinks with friends and the screen broke. I'm thorn between changing the screen or selling the phone as scrap and then buy a new one.

What option do you think is more appropriate for me to follow?

$EverythingIsGood$

I don't know what to say but if i were you i will go sell the phone and buy a new one. cause if you change your screen phone it might still have some problem. cause changing something in a phone is really risky. cause you might get some problem and you just waste your money. so if i were you i will just sell the phone and buy a new one. but if you know a guy that's fixing phone screen go to him ( be sure that the guy you talk with is a trustworthy person ) but if you don't know a trustworthy person that's fixing phone screens just sell it and buy a new one. if you can't sell the phone you can change the screen if you want but i'm pretty sure that will cause more money. but it still your choice cause i'm just here to help you. i hope you know something in my comment. :)

wallet

I think you should sell your phone and buy a new one if you will change the screen the display will cost you almost as much as a new phone.

Fishbate

Depending on what country you live in, screen replacement cost differs. Usually its around 30-70 dollars for the replacement.
In my opinion, if there are no more significant damage you can just have it repaired. J7 is still one of the top models of Samsung so its still usable for about 2-3 years.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Reactions: Nemo

Martinsx

Martinsx
I have actually had it changed. The damage to the screen didn't go too deep to have damaged other sensitive components of the device, so changing it was the best option for me. The device is still a new brand and I really haven't enjoyed it well, so it's the reason why opt to repair it.

Reactions: Nemo

Fishbate

Fishbate
That's great news, just be careful next time. Your lucky that there's no severe damage on hardware components.

Have a great day:coffee:!

Martinsx

Martinsx
Thanks my friend for your suggestion, it really helped me in my decision making to seek out means to repair and change the screen.

I was actually considering buying another phone owing to the fact that I find it difficult to use a repaired device but in this case, I have succumbed to using it.

MittensFX

I'd suggest getting a new phone as its always better to get a newer phone then to fix and older one.I never trust people ho work on fixing phones.They screwed me over a few times and my phones got even worse then they were!

myka_empaces

I think the best option you would do is change the screen of your phone because when you sell it the original price of the phone will drop because there is a crack on it just repair it and you can save a money to it that's what I think. that's all what I can say about it you need to repair your phone in order to save a money.

Nemo

Congratulations! (y)
Could you please tell us how it feels? Does it work as smoothly as the original? Does all of the capacitive area perfectly working? I've broken my tablet's screen too. And I'd like to have it changed but I still hesitate.
Thanks.

bleach123

Personally, I'd rather change the screen. Good decision indeed!
You're lucky that no sensitive parts inside are damaged.

MomoStarr16

If you have budget for a new one, i suggest that you should get one. It almost damage and may have errors inside. But if you are having a tight budget then replacing it will be a bad timing.

Dracindo

I would sell it, unless you need someone who can properly fix it. I had multiple cases when someone turned in their phone for screen repairs, and ended up paying half the price of their phone or more, and some of the scratches were still slightly visible. They wished they had just bought a new one and sold what their phones at a bargain price as sponsorship for their new phone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.