Samsung Galaxy S9?

Dopani

Hi everyone,
Can you tell me when Samsung Galaxy S9 will be released, its price, specs and features?

Last edited by a moderator:

kaisantos2229

I believe Samsung will release it's new flagship phone the Samsung Galaxy S9 this year February 25, 2018 ahead of the Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona and it will go on sale probably this March. For it's price, they haven't yet revealed the price but I think it's more or less than £1,000. There are no information about the specs for the Samsung S9 but i'm sure it would have the latest version android.

mharzenas

I can't wait for Samsung to release the new Galaxy S9!. I wish it better than the Galaxy S8. I think I like the look similar to Iphone X but better shape. I wish it also has the trademark edges.

HciR_Elv

Samsung confirmed that Galaxy S9 will launch in February 2018. Samsung's teaser claim that the camera is "reimagined", it has a 3-stack readout sensor that will allow cameras to record video in Full HD resolution at 480 frames per second. The sensor also has a feature called Super PD that give smartphones faster autofocus speeds. It also features wireless charging, iris scanner, 64 GB memory/4GB RAM, IP68 water and dust resistant and it is 5.8inches in infinity display. There's no confirm price yet for this model but, if it's anything like S8, expect around £689.

LoloyCabiling

The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the upcoming flagship model of its S-Series which will be launched on February 25, accordingly. The phone is equipped with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2990 pixels at a PPI of 568 pixels per inch. It is expected to be powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and come with 4GB of RAM. The internal storage has a capacity of 64GB which is expandable to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the camera is concerned, it has 12 megapixel on the rear and a 8 migapixel front shooter. It will be runned by an android 8.0 version.

This phone has a dual SIM slot that will accept both the Nano-SIM. Connectivity options are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. It has a compass magnetometer, proximity, accelerometer, ambbient light gyroscope sensors.

Well, from the above descriptions, this phone is just a promising one.
20180205_134929.jpg

Marian Junior

Currently, Samsung Galaxy S9 is in work and most likely this stage has started since the release of the predecessor, model S8. Things evolve slowly, but surely, and the Galaxy S9 would launch in the first part of the year 2018. Chances are that it will be launched in the same period with S8 's launch in March, but rumours have arisen that also speak of an earlier release. Several rumours in the market claim that Samsung Galaxy S9 would be revealed in January 2018, and the first smartphones should reach the hands of users since February. Thus, the phone would arrive on the market two months earlier than the flagship of the current generation.

When it comes to specifications, we are sure that the phone will have the Snapdragon 845, or Exynos 9810, depending on the market. A deal between Qualcomm and Samsung indicates that South Koreans have fully booked the first batches of the Snapdragon processors. This shows that other flagship with Snapdragon 845, scheduled for launch during the same period of the year, will have to be forwarded, as there will be no processors for them.
# #Samsung Galaxy S9 is the next flagship of the South Korean company, and here you will find all news related to the future smartphone.

Currently, Samsung Galaxy S9 is in work and most likely this stage has started since the release of the predecessor, model S8. Things evolve slowly, but surely, and the Galaxy S9 would launch in the first part of the year 2018. Chances are that it will be launched in the same period with S8 's launch in March, but rumours have arisen that also speak of an earlier release.

Samsung Galaxy S9 could arrive sooner than usual
Several rumours in the market claim that Samsung Galaxy S9 would be revealed in January 2018, and the first smartphones should reach the hands of users since February. Thus, the phone would arrive on the market two months earlier than the flagship of the current generation.

When it comes to specifications, we are sure that the phone will have the Snapdragon 845, or Exynos 9810, depending on the market. A deal between Qualcomm and Samsung indicates that South Koreans have fully booked the first batches of the Snapdragon processors. This shows that other flagship with Snapdragon 845, scheduled for launch during the same period of the year, will have to be forwarded, as there will be no processors for them.

S9 could make impressive videos
Custom Android Oreo for Galaxy S9

Last edited by a moderator:

marvz0101

I got an email that Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be launched in February 25. I think it's a raffle for a VIP seat on the venue when they officially introduce the new smartphone.
It comes in 4 different colors.. I like the blue one. Choose from 64G or 120G with 6G RAM capacity. Perfect for gaming and video streaming. They call it OREO as OS. Water resistant. It has an iris scanner as its new feature. I'm really excited about it!

BettyG

I heard that it will only be available in an Edge screen. Does anyone know if this is true?

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.