Safe to use emulators?

Dracindo

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some emulators. This could be for Gameboy, Playstation, anything. Apps on the Google store don't interest me, probably because most of them are after my money, Wallet Warriors have a huge advantage over the free players, and I generally like Single Player games.

So does anyone have a link to a free, legit and virus-free Emulator for Android?
I think I'll be able to find some games for it, but feel free to tell me where I can find games to download for the emulators you recommend me.

Thanks in advance!

hstinscdln

I'd recommend epsxe for playstation and my boy for gameboy. Both of them stable and are smooth. They can be downloaded outside playstore. Try looking at apkpure to get a copy of these apps. Fpse is better then epsxe but it requires you to pay for the app. It undergoes license verification before you could actually use it. I've used both of them and fpse is just a bit smoother and has a better interface, but epsxe should suffice. My boy is the only gameboy emulator I've used and I must say it is the best out there already.

Femyper

Try using Myboy emulator. It is free and virus-free app. Hope it will help you. Godbless

Older threads
Newer threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.