Record voice - Galaxy

wilfredorv31

Hi ... I have a galaxy s4 phone, could you please tell me, according to your opinion, what is the best application to record professional quality voice on this phone, I would like to record the audio for a video without much noise being heard background or appear so many audio failures, I know it is best to have a professional microphone, but I wanted to know if there were such apps.

coutinho666

The two best apps foe me are: easy voice recorder and hi-q mp3 voice recorder

Dracindo

I think for quality voice recording, you would need to purchase a separate microphone, probably one with a foam in front of it. As a Twitch streamer, I've also been looking for one and most recommend me to get Blue Yeti, as it's relatively cheap a'd provides excellent quality, but it's still about 60 or 70 dollars.

astraherondale

I don't use a separate app on my phone, but this is what I do instead: I use the built-in voice recorder app on Samsung to record audio, transfer the audio file to my laptop, and then edit the file with Audacity, a simple, open-source digital audio editor. Once there, it's easy to remove background noise, clicks, and fine-tune the record.

Like what Dracindo said, though, if you want to ensure a high-quality record, it's best to invest on a professional microphone. Otherwise, audio editing softwares are your next best bet. Good luck! :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.