Predator Helios 300

Fishbate

I have been searching for a gaming laptop for me to use during travel. Upon searching i found this laptop and with the specifications it have, the unit is so enticing. Unfortunately these baby cost $1000 or more. But with all the hardware specifications and the technology behind it do you think its worth it?

1528101938025.png

•CPU: Core i7-7700HQ
•GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
•RAM: 16GB DDR4/2400
•Storage: 256GB M.2 SSD
•Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi
•Display: 15.6-inch 1920x1080 60Hz IPS
•Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, HDMI, SD card reader, ethernet, headphone jack, lock slot
•Weight: 5 pounds, 7.9 ounces, or 7 pounds with power brick
•Dimensions: 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 inches
•Webcam: 720p
•Price: $1,100

They said that this baby have 200+ patents on cooling technology. So this thing will not overheat even with great power.

Have a great day everyone:coffee:!

MittensFX

For a laptop that cost's 1,100$,it sure is expensive.
Although being expensive,I think it is worth the price expect for the storage but you can always get an external hard drive.The processor is a really good one,I personally have the same one,the graphics card could have been better but the rest is really good.
For a gaming laptop,I think the price is good and its worth buying.

loudetteiam

Wow! Days ago, I was talking with my friend about Core i3 and now this laptop i s Core i7? The specs are amazing though it's really expensive. I would love to have it. Maybe this is also good for my online tutoring job.

MomoStarr16

Wow. 7 Years ago the predator PC was the top gaming PC with a good specs. Now they have a gaming PC that totally rocks every gamer's world. No brainer this is a legit gaming Laptop.

Martinsx

Wow, this device looks absolutely amazing and cool. The specifications it carries are mind blowing, if not that I'm still accustomed to my HP device which isn't up to one year that I purchased it, I might have considered buying this piece of tech.

Dracindo

That is definetly a gaming laptop, but if you'd ask for my advice, I'd wait until you can somehow lower the price. Preferably wait for a sale. Don't buy it if it has already been used, unless it's from a friend you know and trust. Or if it's close to your birthday or another holiday with gifts, tell people they can chip in for this, rather than spend a good $5 bill on a lame present with the "it's the thought behind the present that matters" story.

But if the specs are correct, it's worth its money. I just wanted to point out that it still is expensive though, and advice that you'd wait for ways to save some money, rather than pay the full price yourself.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views