Pixel buds?

ElGuapo96

Have any of you heard about the pixel buds?
Anyone has any experience that you would like to share with us regarding this topic? I have just come across them and they seem insanely good. Apparently the sound quality is top notch, they are more comfortable than all the other earbuds. And to top it all of, they are wireless which is just amazing.

google-pixel-buds-review-in-hand-case-1200x630-c-ar1.91.jpg

I was wondering what is your opinion on this device.
It would be amazing if someone actually had them or has had experience with them. Since i am a huge music fanatic, always in a search for best music equipment, i really need to know more about this product :)

JayRob2212

I have tried these and the Apple AirPods and I can tell you that these do sound a lot better, but they have almost no noise cancellation. The case it comes with is also a hassle compared to the AirPod case.

Overall, they sounded better than I thought, but I enjoy the convenience of the AirPods a little bit more!

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
How comfortable are they? I had some bad earbuds that kept hurting my ears, it felt like just a piece of sharp plastic in my ear. That's a really important thing for me since i am a wrestler and my ears are a bit messed up, cauliflower ear, look it up :D
Also how stable are they, will they not fall out of the ear? Those are the things really troubling me, i need earbuds that won't fall out no matter what.

JayRob2212

JayRob2212
I don't think I would be able to tell you if they would stay in your ears. Every ear is different and what works for me, might not work for you. I will say, that for my ear, the Pixel Buds aren't the most comfortable. They stay in my ear, but they do hurt after a short while. They do have a cord that goes around your neck so if they did fall, you wouldn't lose them

On the other hand, the AirPods are more comfortable, but they don't always want to stay put.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Damn, i wish i could just knew, but yeah, it's very hard to tell me that since we are all very different. I will check out AirPods then, they seem like they could be very comfortable.
It's so hard finding the right earbuds when you have got messed up ears, sometimes i wish i just did regular sports like normal people :D

Dracindo

I'm honestly not a fan of wireless devices. I always have moments where they don't properly connect to my phone or PC because there is something between the earbuds and the device. Either my desk when I'm on my computer or when I'm on the road with my phone, it's simply my clothes. I have to hold my phone out at all times in order to sustain a connection or listen my music with a split moment of nothing once every 2 seconds. Really annoying.

But I would love to wear them. Wires while on the road are really annoying.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
spb
Replies
Views
spb
FAQ
Replies
Views