Is ASUS a worth it phone for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneW

Mean that they will release a Asus smartphone for games in the future? I am curious what specs they will bring to their phone :)
If a smartphone is used for games then it needs to be a strong smartphone like a PC with more RAM and CPU cores.

kaisantos2229

Yes I believe so. I am an avid user of asus smartphones and so far base on my experience while playing games using my asus phone, it has never failed my expectation so far. There are a lot of factors you need to consider if you want to buy smartphones that perform better when you use it for gaming like battery life, highest ram, expandable memory, large screen, and the processor, and asus smartphone have address that need. I believe asus newest smartphone the Asus ZenFone AR is a must try phone for you.

janleo

ASUS is one of the biggest when it comes to computer and phone hardware out there so its already expected that they would manufacture phones which would exceed gamer expectations. Currently playing Kritika and I've never experienced any issues with it at all. No lag or hangs or pixelated screens.

Jim15

Jim15
I think they will because there are companies that offer a gaming phone like the Razer phone and it kinda disrespecting the Asus in my opinion because they are one that comes in mind when gaming platform is the subject.

Uyj143

Yeah, Asus is the best for gaming I will recommend Asus for gaming, even in PC I recommend Asus for gaming, I have top 3 choices for gaming in PC.

Top 3 for PC (gaming MOBO)
1.Asus
2.MSI
3.Gigabyte

In smart phones the best is Asus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.