how to take good care with you smartphone?

arnelbrix

Nowadays, smartphone is a part of our daily life, it can help us to do our task easily to be done, but are you aware on how to take good care of your smartphone device?

Dracindo

I don't know. I think I do. I don't throw it around like others say they just throw it in their bed. I also always buy a case, even though I only drop it once every 3 or 4 months. So, yes, I think I take good care of it.

Or were you also referring to deeper details? Like only charging your phone when it's almost dead, because in that case,I always charge it at night, regardless of when it's at 5% or 90%.

Last edited:

clydeterence

Get a good case that covers the body as well as the screen. I use wallet type phone covers and had no problem so far. Get a high quality glass screen protector. In case something impacts the screen, you only need to replace the protector rather than the expensive screen. If you have a tendency to drop your phone, check if your phone has a wrist strap point. If it does, get a good wrist strap and use it all the time. Unless your phone has some IP certification (Ingress protection from dust and water), keep it away from water at all costs.

zor1448

I'm a very careful person when it comes to my personal things, specially my smartphone and other gadgets. How I keep my gadgets long? Well, I simply make sure that it's handle with care all the time. Charge only if needed and don't overcharge it so I watch the time. I don't put my smartphone in my pocket as its very sensitive that it may be damage. I just don't put my phone anywhere and just assure it has screen protector and a case to prevent from cracking when it falls.

etopia

I keep opf using a film to protect the screen, and a backside cover to protect it too especiaally needs to hold in the hand for long time. And I would also tape a ring in the backside too, for security holding while massively taking the photos and video. in the software, i uses china 360 to constantly clean the weatse folder.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.