How to install drivers for your computer quickly

DenisMNE

Driver is software that supports computer parts such as speaker, mouse, ... can work well and stable on Windows operating system and to be able to install Driver for your computer can reference 1 in the following ways.

1. Download the driver from the company website
Perhaps this is the most effective way because the drivers from the company are always synchronized and have high stability, less error.

2. Download drivers with support software
In addition to the way you can also refer to the installed drivers for the computer by software. The strength of this method is that the software will tell you which driver is outdated and needs to be updated, but it is also possible to install multiple drivers at the same time without having to download each part as above. Refer to Driver's Manual for automatic computer driver by Driver Booster.

3. Download Driver using Device Manager
This is the driver for all drivers on your computer. If you want to download or update the driver but these two are quite time consuming then you can choose to perform quickly with the Driver Update Guide via Device Manager.

There are 3 simple ways to manually install the driver for your computer. If you need help please do not hesitate to comment below.

Keen2write

Excellent article I normally go straight to the manufacture website. Like mine is Acer and they all ways have the latest up to dates for your laptop.

You can also have software which finds and downloads them and then installs them but in the past I have had such bad luck with them as some software downloads out of date driver's which is annoying.

Dracindo

Ugh, this is most annoying part of the ever evolving world of technology. When a new update for Windows arrives, there's always a small chance that one of your hardware devices may stop working. You can download the latest drivers and fix it, sure, but what if it is my mouse that is no longer responding? Or what if the fix is explained vocally in a video, when it's my audio that's no longer working (happened to me with the big Windows 10 April 2018 update)?
And then there's the "look for updates online" option. Almost as big a joke as the Troubleshooter. :poop:

Sometimes I just feel like they purposely make regular updates in hopes that hardware "breaks" and people immediatly buy replacements. Just a paranoid thought, though.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.