Hi!

Zenki

Hello to everyone! First of all, I wanted to say thanks to the admins who approved me to this forum. I won't waste this opportunity to learn and in the same way, educate other people about my experiences in handling smartphones. Good luck to everyone!

yuli

Hello I am also new in this forum, although in my case I want is to learn from other taxpayer with his experience with phones smart, although I use them I think that I still need much to learn, my goal in this forum is to learn everything you need because in this world which is becoming very modern, not know well your own Smartphone is all a disadvantage.

Joey Mercado

hello @Zenki, Welcome on board, We are also looking forward to share our insights so that you will learn a lot from this forum and on the other hand we are looking forward to read some of your shares and insights in some of the sub forum thread. Don't hesitate to participate and ask some questions and for sure some of our members are willing to answer it :) Thank you happy staying

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Kio
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.