Hello to everyone.Newbie in here :)

DenisMNE

Hello to all of you.

My name is Denis and I am 22 years old and I am looking to share my ideas, thoughts, experience and meet good people in here!

I hope everyone will enjoy this experience, including me since I really believe that this forum is very well organized.

Best wishes to you all.

Joey Mercado

Hello to all of you.

My name is Denis and I am 22 years old and I am looking to share my ideas, thoughts, experience and meet good people in here!

I hope everyone will enjoy this experience, including me since I really believe that this forum is very well organized.

Best wishes to you all.

Hello Dennis, Welcome to the forum just fell at home or should I say feel free to ask questions if you have, feel free to participate in the existing and new forum threads and feel free also to read some of the thread here in the forum that may help you resolve some of your questions especially in the world of smartphone. Yes you might be a beginner for now but who knows you have this idea within you that you can share so that forum members will learn also from you.

Like you I am just a month old in this forum but I learned a lot read a lot and gained a lot of information form the experience of the members.

Hope you will experience it too , maybe not now but as the day goes by.

Happy stay!

Thank you

Joey

DenisMNE

Thank you so much for the kind words, Joey.I am looking forward to learn useful things in here and socialize with people that know more than me.

I just joined and I believe there will be a big journey for me in here and I hope for all of us.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Your welcome and no worries DenisMNE, members of this forum are really great and for sure just ask and some of the members will help you and answer your question, don't hesitate okay? Yes you are right , there will be more post and great journey awaits you here.

Reactions: DenisMNE

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
I was able to see that in my first day of being here ! Really helpful, deep, without sugar coating, members really get to the point.
To a newbie like me it really helps.
I see you are new, too and I hope we learn something in here !

EfficientNinja

Welcome to the forums, @DenisMNE! I hope you enjoy your stay here in this forums. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here that are willing to help you with topics you may not be familiar with yet. :D

kd06

Hello to all of you.

Best wishes to you all.

Hello Denis! I'm Ivy and am a newbie here. Looking forward to meeting lots of people like you around and share my ideas too. I love to read more about the thoughts of you guys here. Thank you for the good-luck boost. So, I guess see you around?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads