Hello from the UK

Emmaz

Hi @Keen2write, I'm Emmaz. You welcome to the forum, I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here learning new stuffs about virtually everything that has to do with gadgets especially phones and laptops.

From the time which I have spent on the community so far, I can proudly say that the new stuffs that I have learnt were pretty awesome. So therefore, you can be sure of getting more than you actually bargained for before joining us.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any assistance with anything, I would be very glad to help. You are welcome once more, have fun mate.

Alex Thompson

Hey Keen2write,

Welcome to Smartphones Best!

We are glad to have you on this board and hope to see you around.

~Alex

Rodney Olson

Hi Keen2write, nice to meet you on this great smartphone forum and you came right place for smart people to learn and sharing everything about smartphones.

Enjoy your stay here!

Rodney

mark86

Hi Keen2write,

Welcome here in Smartphones. We are happy that you joined here.
Feel free to ask and I will reply your questions as soon as I can.

Enjoy

Annejk18

Hello dear, Nice meeting you and welcome her in the forum. It's a good choice joining. You can learn and know a lot of thing here about technologies. I hope we can get along.

Jelineex

hi , welcome to smartphone forum. Where you can share and exchange your thoughts about smartphones/gadgets. You can also learn from the experts, excluding me:p. Enjoy your stay @Keen2write. Have a nice day!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies