Google Pixel vs Huawei P20 Lite

apollonia

I am looking to buy a smartphone to replace my now useless iPod Touch but I want to buy one with a great camera. My budget is a bit limited so can't go latest generations. I was between the Pixel 1st generation and Huawei P20 lite. What do you reckon is best? Needs to be able to play music (but all of them do, don't they?!)
THANKS!

Martinsx

I haven't used either of these phones that you pointed out about but from what I have heard so far from some who makes use of Google Pixel 2XL phone, it's seems to be a great device.

The only problem is that Google Pixel 2XL is cost around $800 from what I was told, although I haven't confirmed it yet. Since you said you have a little budget, I would recommend going for the Huawei P20 lite.

khanhtran123

Looking at the specs of both phones, I would say the Huawei P20 Lite has a better camera resolution than Google Pixel does. For the same price, I would recommend Huawei phones over Google phones any single day. Both phones can play music also

MomoStarr16

If you really wanted to play games with your smart phone, Iphone will be last in my list. They are just high priced smart phone that gives you less entertaining in games. I suggest Xiaomi phones. Cheap but have a good RAM for your games.

vicdragon

For me the huawei P20 lite because i know this is the flagship phone of huawei the quality of this camera is so good.i know it because i tried it.i suggested the P20 lite or P20.

RoseKaizer

Huawei is good phone. I have a Huawei phone but not P20, but still it is good, the camera was clear, the audio is clear. I use it for almost a year.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Kio