Console gaming on Mobile?

JayRob2212

I know this isn't much of a gaming site, but recently, it has been announced that a very popular console game is coming to iPhone. The name of the extremely popular game is Fortnite. I am sure many of you have heard of it, but it is a battle royal game, in which 100 players all try to end each other. I am a big fan of the game, but this also shows how far along our smartphones have come along! I remember when all I could play was the little snake game on my old Nokia mobile phone.

I'd love to know what you all think about Fortnite coming to iOS (will come to Android months later they say)?

tiong8d

Now that I have viewed Fornite, I can say that the game play is similar to Rules of Survival and PUBG but in a whole new level. You can build walls and use them as weapons?? I dont know how the game works i just viewed it on youtube and my friends used to say that it is harder to play than ROS or PUBG. If ROS and PUBG Mobile is harder to play in smartphones, what more is Fortnite? I cant imagine!!!

ElGuapo96

Well it's a very fun and time consuming game. Also incredibly competitive which, in my opinion, makes it one of the best ever. The more competitive the game is, the better it will do, guaranteed. Competing with others is the most fun and intense thing you can do, not only in games, but in life itself, so i think that this game is going to break the ceiling.
I know it's very similar to the really popular PUBG and H1Z1 but it feels kind of better. And just the mere fact that it is coming out on a smartphone platform is amazing, i absolutely cannot wait!

Dracindo

Always glad to hear that mobile gamers are getting some awesome games as well. However, games like Fortnite are played on computer, at least that's how I feel. A game that requires aiming and moving a lot is best played with mouse and keyboard. I love playing with a controller, but it's less efficient. I can't even think how exhausting it would be to play Fortnite on my phone. I could be wrong, guess I should try some shooter games on my smartphone.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.