Best iOS games?

ElGuapo96

What are some of the absolute best iOS games you can think of? The genre, size or requirements for the game don't matter at all. All that matters in this discussion is that the game is fun and that it will take a lot of your time. People usually don't connect iOS to games as much as they do Android, so this is not a topic that is usually brought up.
I would really like to know since i am planning on getting myself an iPhone device so i can know in advance which game should i get :)

Riendlrs

PUBG mobile is great especially on iOS. It is very optimized and really smooth even in ultra high graphics on the latest iOS devices. Really love the battle royale games especially PUBG mobile, its a hit in the industry and very interactive to play. ☺

DenisMNE

I usually played poker with my iPhone.Zynga one and WSOP.I do not play that that actively anymore but I am active in Fantasy premier league.
I am sure they are able to be played on android too.
I gave a shot to few strategic games but never liked the interface and concept.

DenisMNE

The game that I played the most, besides poker, was ''
screenshot-world-conqueror-2-app-game.jpg

You can fight as a Soviet, American, German, Japanese, Italian and many more countries that participated in World War 2.

Game play is really awesome, but it gets difficult by each level and takes a lot of patience and self control in order to have success.

I was personally not able to finish it without getting help from youtube, but, maybe, someone else will have more success than I did.

Dracindo

I only play simple, casual, and fun single player games, maybe with very limited multiplayer feats, so I don't think I have a good say in this.
But I did want to ask if there's a reason for asking about the best "iOS" games, like I don't think there are any great or better games for the phone that don't work on both iOS as Android. Only smaller games could be available on a single OS.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads