Best Call of duty game?

TheGodfather

Hello!

I wanted to ask you did you ever play Call of duty ?
I played it in high school, I think it was Call of duty 4.

Is anyone still playing this game ?

I want to download it and play on my computer that should support the latest version but I wanted to know which CoD game you find the best ?

EfficientNinja

I think I'll go with Call of Duty's Modern Warfare series. You should try playing this trilogy. It's like watching a TV show with 3 seasons. I consider this the best series in the Call of Duty franchise. :D

DenisMNE

I used to play it in my elementary school and later some of it in highschool.
I would recommend CoD 4 for beginning, or maybe CoD 2 if you want to bring back some nostalgia.
It is still a very popular game, so you will be able to connect to its vivid community.

zokilee

I would just like to add that best multiplayer experience that I had with COD was with COD 2. Such a great maps and good times for that period. :)

Dracindo

Call me an uncultured swine, but have never played a Call of Duty game. I was always satisfied with any free to play shooter game that you can play with others online.

I really don't get why people are so worked up over a first person shooter singleplayer game. I mean yeah, the graphics may be better than CS:GO and without a doubt the community is better, but why would I or anyone else choose to pay more for this game, rather than buy the ever so cheap Counter Strike? Does it have a story that's really good or something?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads