Xiaomi tablets?

ElGuapo96

I have heard nothing but good things about this new Chinese company who's brand is rapidly on the rise. They seem to make really high quality and affordable phones which apparently everyone is absolutely loving at this time. I was wondering if they are making tablets also, considering how their devices are so good it would almost be crazy not to expand their market and produce some good tablets. I would appreciate an answer if they are making tablets and also if they are, which ones are good that you can recommend me. Thanks in advance, much love :)

carol0502

Yes but I'm not so sure about the models and they also have MI GAMING LAPTOP. It's the new beginning and this new Brand is really making it's name in the market I've heard so much good stuff and review about this brand specially with their phones. I can't wait to have one too.

I think I will switch Brand from now on and try Xiaomi.

Annejk18

I posted a thread here regarding Xiaomi. And how it is compared to other brands. I received a lot of positive review about Xiaomi. The price is very affordable compared to other top brands. The specs and feature are so excellent. I bought my first Xiaomi phone just last week and so far I can't say any negative reveiw about it. It's all good.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.