What powerbank do you use?

tbymrtn

I'm in the market for a 20,000 mAh powerbank with at least one fast charging port and a minimum of two output ports. A reliable brand with a good warranty response record would be preferred. Which ones would you recommend?

Arshi

I use (Asus Zen Powerbank) 100,50 mah li-ion battery.It is perfect for fully charging any smart device. It is light in weight and portable as it is no bigger than a credit card. It offers high speed, high efficiency charging with up to 2.4A output. It quickly puts life back into all your devices. It's controls both input and output voltages and guards against short circuits to provide you with maximum safety while charging. It comes with a USB cable and has a warranty of six months. It is really a good powerbank.

Last edited:
Reactions: RizaReese

RizaReese

RizaReese

I have the same powerbank and had been using it for the past 3 years and still working efficiently. I like it because it's not heavy as compared to other powerbanks and it can fully charge my Huawei Nova 2i three times in a day since I am a heavy data user. Asus Zen Powerbank is highly recommended especially if you are always on the go.

Cai07

i’ve been using Romos Power bank for one year now. It has 20,000 Mah battery capacity and is perfect for all smart phones and devices. I can charge my iPhone in less than 3 hours. The downside is, Department is bulky. I don’t recommend it for traveling because it is heavy but, it is worth picking up if you don’t mind about the size.

RoseKaizer

I am using Samsung power bank, I buy this power bank last 2016 and until now I.still use it. So happy to have this.

rightmeownana

I'm using Romoss 10400mAh. I don't know if this one's well-known because I just bought it on my local store but it does its job well. Although the charging cable is already broken and it's a bit huge to carry, it can actually charge up to 4 phones full and I'm really satisfied with it.

Dracindo

I don't know what one I got, but I got the specs right here:
  • DC IN: 5.0 V - 800 mA
  • DC OUT: 5.0 V - 1000 mA
  • CAPACITY: 2600 mAh
It's definetly nothing compared to what others have, but it's about as big as a finger, so it doesn't fill up a lot of space. I can easily carry it everywhere, I sometimes even forget that I brought it along with me.
It was also really cheap, only €7,99, so say 10 bucks? That's hardly any cash, and it charges more than enough if a fully charged phone doesn't last long enough on a single day, before needing to charge it again at night.
Like I said: Not the best, but good enough for me.

Valerie Green

I use a customized powerbank, which WePrintDisk makes. These power banks are smaller in size and easy to carry along with the phone.

Nethmanila

Before, I used a 2,500 mah, it is light weight but it finish so fast that's why I switched from a couple of month to 10,000 mah Azus brand. It works really good to me because I always go out and I love to play music and youtube from my phone. When my battery start to drain I can easily charge it. My Azus powerbank is little heavy compare to 2,500 mah before but its fine. The important is I can store more battery. It has USB cable with 2 DC IN and OUT. I bought it on online shop 22 dollar.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.