What is the best OS, android or IOS?

KennyG1527

Honestly, there is no right answer here. It comes down to personal preference. I've used both iOS and Android, and my choice is Android, but it may be due to the fact that I love the Samsung Galaxy series of phones.

My current phone is the Galaxy S7 Edge, and I love it. With Android, I'm able to change and customize a lot of different things, unlike with iOS. I use Nova Launcher also, which replaces the stock launcher that comes with the phone (TouchWiz). You're able to change how your phone screens look, what actions the icons or folders can do, different swipe commands, etc.

Your best bet is to try both systems and see which one you like the best.

JcAbeleda

Well I have always been an android user. I once bought an IOS phone, it confuses me. I want my phone to be customizable, I could barely do that in my old IOS phone, so i came back to an android one. But maybe it's just me, maybe because I'm so used to having an android phone that it's hard for me to get accustomed to an IOS one. And I can actually buy a much cheaper version with a similar specification of an IOS phone in an android phone.

TheSparky

I find Android easier to use. It just seems simpler to navigate and use and I rarely ever get any bugs with it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads