What do you think can be the best alternative for IPhone X?

Roch Lazada

We all know that IPhone X is currently the most acclaimed smartphone, but we have to also admit that not all of us can afford it. For me as a consumer who are conscious about spending money on a certain thing or gadget, it is usual for us to find an alternative one that can serve as a substitute for a high price product. Now what certain brand or a specific smartphone model do you prefer which can be a budget friendly yet can be an alternative for IPhone X?

New-Verizon-iPhone-X-iPhone-8-BOGO-deal-February-2018-00.jpg

elilinde

I recently have checked Samsung Note 8 to compare with the Iphone X both are pricey and almost impossible to afford although there are postpaid plans available but I still find it very pricey for me. So i checked other options to compare the specs with these two phones and I come across Samsung J7 Pro and Sonny Xperia XA1 Plus the camera, OS, RAM, Memory are comparable and an even better battery life. These are good options to look at considering the price and the specs they can offer.

Roch Lazada

Roch Lazada
Regarding about the postpaid plans, yes I agree that It is still pricey, and actually I think getting a postpaid plan is no good idea at all especially if you don't know how a certain network provider billed you about proper consuming your plan.

jeanette30

Yes I agree that iPhone is really pricey but the quality is very amazing and satisfying. But since we cant afford that you should try or check the Oppo F1 selfie Expert or the Samsung J7. Both brand are doing so well, they have great camera quality which is one of the must have in a smartphone. My phone is Samsung J7 Prime which I love, I am only using it for personal and business activities like email. The camera is great it capture clearly but not as good as iPhone. Why? because I am not really love quality of the camera at night.

jaymish2

I agree Samsung is a good option and its not as expensive. Another good alternative is a Sonny, Xperia. They are quite fancy and take amazing photos. We all know that all things Sony are good quality. A huawei is a good alternative.to both, its also a very good quality phone and high performance.

EfficientNinja

If you already have a smartphone or a lower iteration of the iPhone line, I wouldn't suggest buying the latest one because it is too expensive and loses its value too quickly. Plus, your older iPhone can do all the things the iPhone X does but without the new fancy tricks. But if I was to suggest an alternative, it would be the OnePlus 5T. :)

It might still be pricey but it noticeably costs less than the iPhone X. It's got all the specs and features that you would want from a high-end smartphone. Please check the reviews and I hope you would add this smartphone to your choices. :)

amarkayam

at present the best alternative for the iphone x is said to be OnePlus 6 which is the latest smartphone from oneplus family which has top notch design like iphone x and some strong specifications.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views