What do you think about the new Huawei P20 and P20 Pro?

Ronald2505

I've seen some reviews about the new Huawei P20 and P20 Pro and I was mind blown. These phones are very high end and the specs are superb. 6GB RAM? Triple rear camera for better photography? The price is a bit high but you will get what you paid for.

Fishbate

I recently heard quite good comments about the smartphone and i have also have read articles about it. Although this smartphone has just been launched in Asia, i was amazed how popular it became for just a short time. The hardware specifications are remarkable specially the camera power and functions. In general this product is a must have.

Here are some details for everyone's reference:
https://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_p20_pro-9106.php

Have a great day:coffee:!

myra21

I'm amazed with the new model of huawei which is the huawei P20 and P20 pro. I think it would be the top brand of Phone this year. I've heard a lot about the wonderful design of this phone they says that it looks like the Iphone X,it has notched display,full range of colours with graduated twilight the highlight plus the No. 3.5mm headphone socket.

Another feature of this phone that I like the most is it's metal core that forms the edges of the phone sandwich between a glass front and back which both softly curve into those edges.I can't wait to have this phone.I'm sure you won't regret the price you paid for when you have this phone.

amarkayam

P20 Pro accompanies a substantially higher spec, that comprises of three cameras on the back that are expected to be a major piece of the marketing for this new device. In spite of the fact that to divert from its embracing the design now synonymous with Apple’s iPhone X, Huawei is emphasizing on the P20 Pro’s rear camera ability. All in all it seems to be very powerful smartphone with great design.

kurt1111

I think the HUAWEI P20 is one of the best android phone today because of its very good quality of camera, it can be used for photoshoot like professional photoshoot and its and the picture quality is very fine because you cannot see any wash out. Last week I had watch in the news that the phone was used for the photoshoot of Pia Wurtzbach who is crowded as a miss universe in 2015 and her photo is so beutiful. The also watch that it is capable in shooting even in the lowlight and it is also beutiful. In general this phone is awesome.

bienn05

I think Huawei is building some quite good phones right now in the market. I currently own a Huawei nova 2i and I am very satisfied with it. It exceeds my expectations and the features exceed its costs. I know that this P20 is very good for its price. Huawei is doing a very good job in building a quality phone in the market. I know that you will not regret buying Huawei phones.

TSM

I am a fan of Huawei and their phones. I have had the 6P, 10P and will be purchasing the P20. What I like about the phone is that it is fast, the camera is amazing, and it's been very reliable.

mark86

mark86
Good choice of phone. I love Huawei also. I saw the new mid range phone from Huawei which is Huawei Nova 3i it was just launched couple of weeks ago. I have heard it has a best camera so far. I will grab one for sure.

mark86

I've seen some reviews about the new Huawei P20 and P20 Pro and I was mind blown. These phones are very high end and the specs are superb. 6GB RAM? Triple rear camera for better photography? The price is a bit high but you will get what you paid for.

I agree with you. This phone is really good catch. There has a new mid range phone from Huawei and just released a couple of weeks ago. It is called Huawei Nova 3i. Almost same features from sister series Nova 2 and Nova 2i but the stylish and unique camera new features are amazing.

jayjaydimson

Huawei phones are the best, the designs, speed, and gaming quality are the best and it is a thumbs up for me. I am using Huawei Nova 2i and I would suggest everyone buy their latest smartphones. Because it is really worth it.

pamelita

Yes, Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are the series that have been the best when it comes to photography. they have been together leading the way with revolutionary Leica triple camera, an advanced camera system with the art of light and intelligent photography. It is designed to be something unique. It has the best screen which delivers a superior color in a 40 MP camera. There's the accuracy, color, sharpness, focus, and contrast in every single shot capturing precious moments. Am I late? I hope not, just want to share.

lyryhs

Huawei has unveiled two mighty impressive top-tier flagship phones. These new handsets ( Huawei P20 and Huawei P20 Pro) have stunning designs. Both have cameras that genuinely matches the best in class (triple camera for P20 Pro and dual for P20). If you love documenting what you're doing, these handsets are worth trying. Pricey but worth it!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.