What are the "Best Ways to Increase iPhone Lifespan"?

Emsiness

Guys, help increase the life span of my iPhone! There's no better idea than those of your experiences. Talk especially about the battery saving.

Cai07

I’ve been using iPhone for three years. It is really worth purchasing despite the cost. It has the functionalities necessary for my daily task. That’s why I tried hard to take care of it Now, here are some suggestions that will actually work regardless of the model you have :

1. Use Wi-Fi for web surfing. Cellular data decreases battery life faster
2. Don’t use it inside the bathroom. It might slide off in your hands or you might drop it accidentally on the floor
3. Use the lowest brightness possible. Using it in The maximum level Will just decrease battery life
4. Charge it before 20%. It keeps your battery life study for a long time. I’ve tried charging it below 5% and it started to drain the battery life faster after that.
5. Use a shock proof case. This will protect your phone from accidental drops.

Well, that’s it. I hope those tips help you increase battery life And keeps your phone going for a long time ☺️☺️

tuannguyen96

My 2 best advices according to my experience with the iPhone 6 plus:
+ Try to completely turn off the application that you are using. Having too many apps running in the background will slow your phone down since the memory is being exploited too much.
+ Try not to use your phone too much to the point that it releases burning heat. The high temperature can make the battery wear out more quickly.

rightmeownana

Guys, help increase the life span of my iPhone! There's no better idea than those of your experiences. Talk especially about the battery saving.

Hi! I've had my iPhone for about 3 years now and this is what I learned so far is, you should never use your phone while charging. I know it's a common knowledge but the struggle not to do that is real. Another thing is try not to let your battery be drained, just charge it when it gets below 20% already. Hope this helps!

Dracindo

Dracindo
Really? I thought it was a good thing to let your phone drop dead before charging, if you want to increase its life span, or as low as possible.

You're definetly right on the part of using the phone when it's plugged in. This along with letting my phone drain as low as possible, but not dead, is what made me last with my phone for 2 years, and it's still working.

And then there's the "don't use it, to not charge it too often", but hey, why buy a phone without using it, right?

BillEssley

Guys, help increase the life span of my iPhone!
Decrease brightness on your iPhone and only using necessary apps will help expand its lifespan.

Also, you need to avoid dropping your phone, it will will make your phone dead fast as possible :)

Nethmanila

Be careful in opening some websites that comes with the virus that can affect to celphone. Don't let your celphone to charge it over night because it xan cause the lifespan of your battery become shorter. As much as possible avoid your phone from always falling down because it can affect the hardware of the phone.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads