Usual pricing list of iPhone repairs

DenisMNE

Did you ever had to repair your iPhone ?

If so, how much money did you pay and what was the issue ?

This is the pricing list of repairs provided by apple store.Did you paid any of these amounts, higher or lower for the repair of your phone ?

new-iphone-repair-pricing_600x642.png

This is the pricing list for iPhone repairs.

Did you ever had to fix your iPhone and did you pay higher or lower than shown in the picture ?

EfficientNinja

Wow, those are high prices. What if the phone is still covered under warranty? Will they do it for free or for a lower price?

For the price of some of these repairs, you can buy a new phone. :D

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
With a warranty, they should do it for free.
The thing is that the warranty is usually long for good phones, so after your warranty expires and you have damage on your phone, they can put high prices to force you to buy new one :D

TheGodfather

TheGodfather
You can always go with an alternative in, lets say screen, and not get them from apple but a chinese copy, but I do, agree, these prices are insane.
I mean, iPhone users usually have some money, so let them pay for it, I say :D

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, but first hand is first hand, it will always be like it.
Buying from a seller that actually has the same exact screen, you will have less headaches in the future.
Prices are high, I agree, but some people just don't want to bust their head of technology and will pay more to make it work, since they are dependent on it.

TheGodfather

This is expensive.Thank God I am not an iPhone user.
Fixing Samsung is much easier and cheaper.
Altough I envy iPhones at few thigs, Samsung keeps my wallet little bigger.

Joey Mercado

:eek::eek::eek: These prices are too expensive mate @DenisMNE
:LOL::LOL::LOL: @TheGodfather , thank that you are not an Apple user cause the price of the repair is you can buy a new phone right? and I like the fact that it can make your wallet bigger, good for you,

Mate, you can go for alternatives like what @TheGodfather told because they are also cheap technician that can repair your phone and serve as new too. Hope it helps :)

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, I agree, but for the brand Apple is and for US market, they are pretty average.
I guess you live somewhere were average salary is less than US, by many times and prices seem high for you.
I have the same issue.

jeniffer26

This is too expensive but we cant deny that iphones has really a good feature most especially when it comes to security. If we want to have a good quality I guess we need to pay for it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.