Rate Xiaomi Redmi note 4x

mharzenas

I recently saw an advertisement about this phone originated from china. And the specs of it was really amazing for its cost. I think its about 140 USD. Is it worth it to buy?

Rodney Olson

I have not ever used this smartphone before so it is hard to give you honest reviews about it.
Can you give me any images about this phone?
Anyway, with $140 is a good price to start a new phone but you should check carefully before buying a new smartphone because there are many out there with same price.

kathacompany

I haven't had that brand of smartphone and neither did my family or friends which is why i haven't tried it just yet and i think that you shouldn't compromise yourself by choosing quantity over quality, it might be cheap but i might not help you in the long run,
heres a link on a review to it though and it seems kinda cool. There are also alot of other videos about it comparing it to samsung/iPhone you should check it out before buying.

jelcataruc10

Rodney is correct, it's hard to give suggestions and reviews if we don't know what brand or model of the smartphone you are talking about. May I know what are the specs of it? $140 I think is a reasonable price but you must really think about it and do some research, there are so many pretty good smartphones right now and that gives you a wide range of choices.

iris2992

I don't have this particular model but I'm a satisfied owner of this brand's gadgets. Back in 2015, I bought their tablet, the Mi Pad at around $220 I think, because it's been years and I forgot already but I'm sure it's around that price. It's a 7.9-inch IPS, NVIDIA Tegra K1 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB Memory, 6520mAh battery, and OTG capable. It is still in great condition, no major issues yet, battery is still great and can still last for a whole day of games or videos without charging. The only downside I can take note of is its camera though the picture quality is still good enough. It has very minimal lags but only for graphics-hungry games and I think it's a common issue with all gadgets.

And because I'm satisfied with Xiaomi, I bought my next phone last December, the Redmi 4x (not Redmi Note), and I can say that it did not disappoint and actually exceeded my expectations. It has 4100mAh and it can really last for more than a day even with continuous use though I haven't used it with games yet, just YouTube and browsing. Picture quality is great and screen is crisp and clear. It has great features like screen recorder, split screen (you can view two screens at the same time), you can use it as a remote control, fast Wi-Fi, a second space (it's like having two phones, if you want to hide some apps or pictures or videos, you can put it here, though I haven't used it yet, I just put security codes to the apps that I want to keep private), in messaging you can schedule when you would like the text to be sent. I really love this phone and have no issues encountered yet, though I should have bought the 32GB variant for more storage, but it's OTG capable so I just transfer/view files to/from my USB device. I bought it on sale at $100 and I could say it's really worth every penny. (y)

axivwater14

I am not the one who really own that phone but I know someone who owns a phone like that. One of my classmates bought one because it is affordable and because of its amazing aspects. The outer appearance of that phone looks like an iphone. One of its unique aspects is that it is not very laggy unlike other phones. My friend download big files and installed some big apps and I was overwhelmed at that time because it was not lagging.

Eberitte

I agree with some of the comments. There are lots of smartphones that are made in China and since the brand isn't indicated, the best thing to do is look for the reviews. It's always the best way to give you the idea if it's worth it or not, but I suggest you to buy for known brands. Though all giant brands has their turn offs on all of their models, there are lots of models that can meet your certain specification.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.