Newest iPhone missing headphone jack?

ElGuapo96

I am absolutely furious at the fact that the newest iPhone and new smartphones in general are lacking the headphone jack! How exactly did that happen, who came up with that idea? Headphones are so crucial on each and every phone, since music is such a huge part of our lives. Also when it comes to watching videos and listening to private audio messages in private, how do we do it now?
It just seems like an unnecessary and not so smart move that really hurts the image of the phone companies.
Let me know what you think about this topic, how do we fix this, what to do about it?

maklein

I can feel the frustration on that matter. I think it is their marketing strategy, so you'd buy the airpod? Is that what they call it. Not so sure. That is the reason I'm not a fan of apple. You have to buy everything separately.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, i just looked it up and i completely agree with you. That is pretty sad how they are so desperate for money that they are basically starting to break phones down to pieces so you have to buy each individual part of the phone separately.
That is really bad, hopefully it will change in the future once people stop buying their products. It is actually disgraceful that they have sunk to such a low level.
What other phones and companies have the same problem? So i know who do i avoid at all cost.

maklein

maklein
Well what I know of is only apple. However, my mom once bought an asus phone and there's no earphone in the box which is weird. Because as we all know earphone is always free in every box of a brand new phone. Also, I don't think apple will lose much of their customers, I mean no matter how expensive they are people still buy their products. I hate to say this but sometimes they are just buying it for the bragging rights.

DenisMNE

It is really a dumb move since you can not charge the phone and listen to music at the same time.I am lucky I still own one with a jack so I do not encounter this problem.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.