Low Power Mode

superman2727

What can you say about the ios 10 feature of your own iphone called "low power mode"?

It enables you to use a low amount of battery and makes your phone lasts longer than the normal ones. I don't how it does happen but I can say that it is really helpful when you forgot your powerbank in your house when you leave or when you are already 1% and your charger is on your room so you are running in your house as fast as you can so that your phone wouldn't be dead.

seo_king

It's somewhat similar to the old "Stamina Mode" in Sony phones. It works by reducing the brightness, restricting access from certain apps and also disabling battery hungry features like animations and all. It's great for when you want to squeeze more out of your battery like when a power outlet isn't available but it's not good all the time. It would reduce the performance of your phone somewhat(like all power saving modes on all devices).

World21

Low Power Mode reduces the amount of power that your iPhone uses when the battery gets low. To turn Low Power Mode on or off, go to Settings > Battery. ... When Low Power Mode is on, your iPhone will last longer before you need to charge it, but some features might take longer to update or complete.

superman2727

Yeah! Low Power Mode really help me to save power/battery to use my phone much longer. I love this feature of apple because it makes me comfortable to use my phone freely without hesitations on getting my battery dead so fast.

vpatella

I honestly never found it too useful. Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't used an iOS phone in a while, but doesn't it limit your screen brightness? I always thought that was kind of a pain, especially if I was outside. Full disclosure, the only times I ever used it was when I would accidentally turn it on when receiving the notification.

antho

Ohkay, after the release of Iphone 8 and X, apple decided to reduce the power life of lower versions like Iphone 7, iphone 6 etc through their IOS updates, I fell for this and now my iphone 7 battery life is two times less than before. So i resorted to using the low power mode which in fact helps kind of except that your apps may take time to get background notifications and stuff. But on the other hand, it helps a great deal

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.