Habitica: Gamify your life

Dracindo

Useful link: https://habitica.com/

Are you a gamer, struggling to meet up with your daily tasks or wanting to learn yourself a new skill, but you don't have any motivation to get started? Well, try out Habitica then!

It's a site and app where you can turn your life into an RPG! Turn your daily tasks into daily quests, your habits (both good and bad) into repeatable side quests, and your huge projects into main quest on your path towards a better you!
Completing these quests will reward you with gold, experience point for your avatar, and damage to enemies you're fighting on your in-game quests. But beware, for if you fail to complete a daily task by the end of the day or fall back into a bad habit, your avatar will take damage!

Keep in mind however, that Habitica doesn't have spies all around the world to check on you. You can say you did all the good things and claim the rewards, even if you didn't. Heck, there's even a simple tool that allows you to give yourself as much gold and XP as you wish. If you want to better your life, you have to be tough on yourself, cheaters on Habitica only cheat on themselves. Being level 15462 means nothing if you haven't lost any weight, failed all your exams, got fired, and you still get hangovers every morning.

If you're strong enough and ready to me a better version out of yourself, then go to habitica.com right now and sign up!
It's completely free, the community is very helpful and friendly, and if you have any questions, you can even ask them here, to me. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have, though if you want a quick response, a message in The Tavern on Habitica will get you much faster and better answer!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy your time on Habitica and in real life!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.