Google smartphones popularity?

ElGuapo96

Why are google smartphones not as popular as the other ones. Beside Google Pixel 2 i don't really remember the last time i have ever heard about the Google smartphone. It seems like Google Pixel 2 is their only device :D Can you name me some good Google smartphones if they even have any? I would really love to see what they operate with since i don't really know much about them and i cannot even find enough info about their devices. Thanks a lot in advance, appreciate every bit of help :)

EfficientNinja

I started being a fan of Google smartphones since the Galaxy Nexus era. I thought it was popular then but your post makes me believe that in some regions, they are not that popular. You should check the Galaxy Nexus 5. It was a top smartphone back then for budget users because of its specs and the fact that it was made by Google and Samsung. :)

Last edited:

Medstar1

The Google Pixel 3 is one if the top android phones on the market. It is known for it's outstanding camera features that utilizes AI software. It is one of the top phones of 2018 and has one much acclaim from reviewers.

Dracindo

I've honestly never heard of a Google smartphone, meaning I don't see any commercials for their phones anywhere. Not on TV, not on the many international sites I'm on, not even when I walk out of the house and walk past 3 phone stores every day. Advertisement and hyping up is what made Apple and Samsung so big.

Also, Google earns enough from other sources, so I guess their smartphones are just supposed to be an additional income. Not worth advertising, just offering and see who pays for it. Maybe if they prove to have excellent phones and many people buy them, they might invest in advertisements to get more customers. That's what I think.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.