Best email app for iPhone in 2018?

DenisMNE

Hello, dear forum members!

All of us use email for communication, some use it less often, some more.

We developed certain tastes in email providers and I would like to ask you for a favor.

What email app would you recommend me to download and use on my iPhone ?

superman2727

I think iPhone has its own email application. It is already installed on your phone i guess. Mail is the name of the app and I think it is one of the main application found on your iPhone and it can be use to browse and communicate with your email.

Hope this helps.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Yeah, I know, but I do not like the design.
I was looking to download a specific email app.
The one iPhone has is nasty for my taste.
Do you have any other email apps to suggest ?

Lazard

Like @superman2727 said, the native email app is great. It does everything you would want from a simple email app.

But if you want to go further, you can download Outlook for iPhone. It's really powerful, the search bar is really useful and you can have an online calendar, like Outlook desktop. The best thing with it is its speed. The app really respond fast !

amelia88

Personally I like the Astro app. As long as you have Gmail or an Office 365 email account you're in luck, but if you use another provider for your email it's not going to be compatible...that's the only real bummer if you ask me. The focused inbox for me is super helpful since I freelance, so it automatically prioritizes my emails for me. Really convenient.

antho

If you don't like the design of MAIL, then like @Lazard said, Outlook is amazing, but if you still don't like outlook, then try out SPARK, it's almost like outlook, it's amazing and present you with very cool email experiences. It has a calendar too for schedules and setting up events, its sorting is nice too, it sorts out your mails like newsletter, personal etc

Cai07

The built in app of iPhone is fantastic. The new were version already supports file attachments and more. You can also add more accounts from Gmail, Yahoo, and other mailing sites by enabling this feature to the phone settings. I’ve been using this mail app for many years and I have no complaints about it.
Hello, dear forum members!

All of us use email for communication, some use it less often, some more.

We developed certain tastes in email providers and I would like to ask you for a favor.

What email app would you recommend me to download:)

Dracindo

I don't use an app for email, I just open up a browser and go to outlook.com and login there. And on my smartphone, I use the default app and sign in to my email accounts. But since I don't have a paid subscription, giving me access to the Internet, I only check my email when I'm at my girlfriend's house and I forgot to bring my laptop. In fact, I used this email app today for this reason.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views