The rise of One Plus

Lazard

Hi everyone,

Back few years ago, when the One Plus One just released, I was jealous of a friend who just got it day one. The design was a bit square-ish but it looked really cool and I remember it was really powerful for a smartphone of this price.

9972a0fad1916d691b8da44e90659.jpg

And then, I never heard about One Plus again... Until now, another friend was searching for a good smartphone and stumbled upon the One Plus 5T.
When he saw it, I think he fell in love :LOL:. Of course he bought it, and wow. What a phone. Really the OnePlus 5T is beautiful and powerful. The custom OS is not too overloaded but still provide cool features. The camera is not the best one of course, but the quality still remains gorgeous. Once again, I'm jealous haha !

oneplus-5t-big.jpg

Since then, I see the 5T everywhere on the Internet ! But why didn't we heard about the others ? Why is the 5T famous when the One was barely popular ?

Martinsx

From the pictures uploaded to this article about the phone, it looks pretty cool and it has a good slim structure.

What are the specifications of the device?

vpatella

I don't remember the release of the One Plus. Around what time was it released? What set it apart from other high-end smartphones at the time? What about the 5T, what's new about that? I definitely like the look of the phone.

Joey Mercado

Hi everyone,

Back few years ago, when the One Plus One just released, I was jealous of a friend who just got it day one. The design was a bit square-ish but it looked really cool and I remember it was really powerful for a smartphone of this price.

9972a0fad1916d691b8da44e90659.jpg

And then, I never heard about One Plus again... Until now, another friend was searching for a good smartphone and stumbled upon the One Plus 5T.
When he saw it, I think he fell in love :LOL:. Of course he bought it, and wow. What a phone. Really the OnePlus 5T is beautiful and powerful. The custom OS is not too overloaded but still provide cool features. The camera is not the best one of course, but the quality still remains gorgeous. Once again, I'm jealous haha !

oneplus-5t-big.jpg

Since then, I see the 5T everywhere on the Internet ! But why didn't we heard about the others ? Why is the 5T famous when the One was barely popular ?

Actually in my country I don't know if I am the only one who had no literal idea with this phone but on your post it seems like that this phone is a good quality as well and can be line up to those higher quality but affordable (hope so) smartphones out of the market. Thank you for sharing

Lazard

I don't remember the release of the One Plus. Around what time was it released? What set it apart from other high-end smartphones at the time? What about the 5T, what's new about that? I definitely like the look of the phone.

The One Plus One launched in 2014 for only 300$, some said it was a bit better than the Xiaomi Mi 4, costing 320$ at launch. The OS was a slightly modified Cyanogen Mod.

From the pictures uploaded to this article about the phone, it looks pretty cool and it has a good slim structure.
What are the specifications of the device?

Here you can see the specs, but in general, the 5T is a Octa-core ~2.1GHz with 6 or 8 GB of RAM and a 2160 ×1080 AMOLED screen (400dpi). The front camera is 16MP and the two back cameras are 16MP and 20MP.

amarkayam

OnePlus really made a remarkable position in the indian smartphone market with amazing smartphones range like oneplus 3, 3t, oneplus 5,5t and now it is all set to launch OnePlus 6 all of them are mostly popular for their camera performance and looks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.