Tap Tap Revolution & Piano Tiles Experience

Joey Mercado

Good Day Everyone!

Let's ease ourselves and let's talk about the things when we release are stress and got addictive in these games so called Piano Tiles and Tap Tap Revolution.

Who among you are still playing and fun of these games?

Thank you and waiting for your sharing experience.

Attachments

• piano tiles.jpg
    piano tiles.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
  • tap tap.jpg
    tap tap.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10

DenisMNE

I never played Tap Tap revolution but I've played Piano tiles for a short time.
I actually played many games that were about the same thing, basically tapping on the right place in the right time, but I would usually delete them after short time, since I am more into strategy games.
I mostly played games like this while I was bored in high school.

EfficientNinja

I haven’t tried Tap Tap but I have played Piano Tiles 2. I always play this after each class in the University while waiting for my next class. It’s a fun game that you can play to easily pass the time especially if you are a fan of games like O2Jam and Bandmaster.

mitan143

I haven't tried tap tap revolution yet, but piano tiles is really a good game. I always enjoy it a lot. I think both are fun to play but it is just depend on you whether you liked the music of tap tap revolution or the music of piano tiles.

jeniffer26

I havent tried Tap Tap Revolution but I already played Piano tiles. I could say that piano tiles was an amazing games aside from having the music the speed increase as the music speed increase and that made the game exciting. Having your fingers move as fast as it can just to tap the block. I am going to try the Tap tap revolution.

jennyholzertshirt

I'm surprised that so many people in this thread have never played Tap Tap Revolution! When I had my very first iPod touch in middle school, Tap Tap Revolution was one of the games I played the most and it was a game that I felt like everyone had. We would challenge one another during lunch, because when the App Store was just starting out, it was one of the few games that had a competitive two player mode that could be played with just one phone/iPod. I've played Piano Tiles before, and it's fun, but Tap Tap Revolution will always have a place in my heart.

Dracindo

I played these games once, but they never stayed on my phone too long. For you and others, it might be stress relief, but me, I strive to high scores, and a game like this can really give an adrenaline rush, and even stress me out.
They're good games though.

For stress relief games, I'd rather stick to turn based games, where I have time to think and plan my next move. Currently, that's Polytopia for me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.